Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior UX Product Designer
Boston , MA 02116
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client in Copley Square is transforming how companies manage information security risk with trusted, time-tested and actionable security ratings!They are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join their growing User Experience Team.
*The ideal designer for this role has experience with enterprise solutions, big data analytics, and modern design systems.
- Lead design projects across the product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering
- Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design solutions align with strategy.
- Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Create low and high fidelity sketches, wireframes, content, and visual designs. Build interactive prototypes
- Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
- Grow the internal design system, and ensure all features align
- Evaluate the effectiveness of designs through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design and research methodologies
- 5+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Axure, or other tools for documenting and testing designs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to critique.
- Superior listening and critical thinking skills.
- BA/BS degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent education and experience.