Senior UX Designer
The Credit Junction
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Credit Junction (TCJ) is a data-driven asset based lending platform that provides growth and working capital to small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. We are seeking a Senior UX Designer to take a leading role in evolving our technology platform.
As Senior UX Designer, you will champion the product design lifecycle and be responsible for designing the set of tools that serve the business goals of improving operational efficiency and reducing risk.
You can expect to join a collaborative and passionate product development team with close business and executive working relationships. The ideal candidate is motivated by a desire to learn, to collaborate, to own and improve, and to focus on what helps the business succeed. We care about the quality of everything we make, and we see how what we do is critical to the business.
- Work closely with product managers and internal stakeholders to understand our customers and users
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering to design and deliver solutions that effectively achieve our business goals
- Conduct user research through testing, interviews, and usage analytics
- Develop personas and illustrate design ideas using user journeys, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design and deliver wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Deliver assets needed for development and maintain asset libraries
- Establish design standards and consistent use of design patterns
- Support and participate in design QA and user testing
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual design and creative problem solving
- Proficiency in wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, UXPin, etc.
- Experience designing B2B SaaS solutions a plus
- Experience in financial services a plus
- Familiarity with Semantic UI components
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sun-filled office in convenient location near Penn Station
- Positive culture built on collaboration, excellence, empathy and growth