Senior UX Designer
West Hartford , CT 06107
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Here at Jaroop, we are changing the way that insurance companies distribute their products to the marketplace through innovative and technology-based solutions. Jaroop works with agencies, carriers, and affiliates using business and technology solutions to stand up, operate, optimize, and scale insurance distribution. We are committed to enhancing creativity, allowing us to have an innovative atmosphere with driven values, flexibility, and commitment to our team members.
We are looking for an individual to join its team as a Senior UX Designer. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized individual with the ability to lead small teams and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. This person excels at figuring out how users will interact with our applications.
The Jaroop team works in a hybrid model where team-members have the option to work remotely or work from our West Hartford, CT office. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, effective, and able to excel in a remote work environment.
- Act as the senior user experience lead, working with Solutions Architects, Software Developers and/or prototyping directly with clients, to design how users interact with technology.
- Create documentation and mockups to communicate the experience to the project team.
- Lead workshops with client stakeholders to facilitate alignment between the business and technology teams.
- Manage UX workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Organize regular discussions with leadership about project, team and design health.
- 3-7 years experience in an UX capacity
- Ability to communicate design effectiveness and efficiency at project team, internal, partner and executive briefings.
- Experience with multi-device design and responsive design.
- Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
- Strong verbal and visual communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience designing for the social web, design patterns, rich Internet applications and delivery methodologies.
- A passion for being the voice of the user and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, Roth 401k with company match)
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Flexible work/Core hours