Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior UX Designer (Blockchain)
Global Blockchain Talent
Blacksburg , Virginia 24060
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOS.IO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOS.IO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out theEOS.IO GitHub repository
to read our source codeand, for more information, visit theresources
section of the EOS.IO website.
We are looking for a SeniorUX Designer to assist in designing web and native applications with a focus on clean beautiful user experiences. Be part of a design-centric culture that focuses on solving problems with technology and user research.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitiveuser experiences
- Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Cooperate with developers to match visual design intent
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design