Architect and implement user-facing features.
Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
Promote best practices -- such as code reviews and unit tests;
Ability to work with remote and offshore teams.
Document knowledge and process using Wiki;
Discuss with Production Managers on business requirements.
Familiarity with front end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
Good understanding of functional programming;
Strong troubleshooting skills;
First-hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing reliable and scalable solutions, and design and analysis;
Proficient in full-stack development tools;
Comfortable with devops tasks such as AWS cloud infrastructure etc.;
Can work in a small, fast-paced environment with great communication skills;
Team player with a can-do attitude.
Nice To Have
Good understanding of the SaaS business model;
Experience with Docker or Kubernetes;
Experience with native mobile app programming;
Knowledge of web security frameworks and data structures;
Good understanding of CSS/LESS.
Ability or passion to work on back end technologies
VIEW JOBS10/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-17T00:00Senior Manager - Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) – Transformation, Technology, Data & PMO opportunities
EY's Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) practice assists companies with operating and sourcing models that span the continuum from discrete services to full outsourcing. Our TFO platform of processes, leading-edge technology and people helps our clients define the right operating model for their organization. The TFO practice enables clients to reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and drive process improvement around their tax and finance functions. We believe that by operating our clients' tax function we can make a critical difference, and you'll be at the heart of this mission.
EY LLP, is currently seeking high-potential Senior Managers to deliver exceptional client service and to fuel the continued exponential growth of our exciting TFO practice. We use a standard global TFO methodology providing clients with an integrated, end-to-end service that unlocks the full potential of the tax function across the entire life cycle.
We are seeking high-performing senior managers and leaders with experience in several areas: program management, commercials management, tax function transformation, technology deployment and data operations. Mentored by nationally recognized professionals (including the firm's most senior executives), you'll be developed into a trusted business advisor – and play a critical role in building a better working world.
Your role as a Senior Manager will focus on establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels while working to consistently deliver exceptional client service. Additionally, within your area of expertise, you may be tasked with the management of the various processes within the TFO engagement including:
* Team across service lines and technical specialties
* Develop and execute integrated (cross-services) transition workplans
* Mobilize global delivery capability and standardized process implementation
* Implement the transition and transform operating governance structure and reporting protocols
* Implement data acquisition processes and protocols, assess data quality, and define fit-gap analysis of data to EY toolset.
* Set up and populate technology/workflow with the information from each service line to provide consolidated view
* Monitor progress, manage risk, maximize operational efficiencies and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
To qualify for the role, you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 8 years of related work experience
* Strong team, project, and people management skills with an ability to work under tight deadlines
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills as well as a strong problem-solving ability, attention to detail and an entrepreneurial approach to work
* Flexibility and willingness to travel
* CPA license or membership to a state Bar or approved technical certification
* Ability to lead virtual and on-site teams, mentor counselees and manage client-serving business
* Strong proficiency and a high level of comfort working with new and emerging technologies
* Strong organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to capture and synthesize business requirements
Ideally, you'll also:
* Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products
* Take ownership of tasks and have the proper judgment to make critical decisions
* Have a strong ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
* Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery, keep team members informed of work status, actively seek assignments when unassigned, challenge traditional procedures used in the past, and attempt to find new approaches and opportunities for process improvement
* Coach/mentor junior team members to help EY continue to build an inclusive culture and high-performing teams
What we look for
We are seeking to identify high-potential Senior Managers to deliver exceptional client service and enable the continued growth of our practice.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young LLPSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS10/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-06T00:00We are seeking a senior front-end engineer who is as passionate about modular design and great user experience as they are about atomic component architecture and designOps/devOps.
As an Experience Technologist with US Bank you will sit at the intersection of user experience and technology - exploring, defining, and building digital experiences utilizing a cutting-edge design system that scales across the entire enterprise- on every device and every screen.
You will work in a SAFe Agile environment – collaborating with research, design, UX, accessibility consultants and other technology teams to build and deploy sites and applications for kiosk, responsive web, and mobile devices -all while building and maintaining our enterprise-wide "Shield" design system https://shield.usbank.com
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills and experiences designing and developing for the UI layer and underlying dependencies. You are as comfortable counting pixels as you are working on the command line doing automated builds. You know how to build for accessibility, extensibility, and are passionate about testing, automation and PLC principles.
Responsibilities typically include:
* Write client-side UI and service layer code for sites, mobile, and web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
* Advise and guide experience teams and partner groups as to the technical feasibility and integration of next generation ideas from a development perspective.
* Provide oversight, guidance, and documentation for the implementation of web experiences to our technology partners including off-shore and remote developers.
* Provide a detailed explanation to team members on approach and philosophy regarding the elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
* Provide production-ready components to our technology teams, along with unit testing, documentation, and assistance with integration and validation.
* Collaborates with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results. (sizing, estimation)
* Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions (oversee Implementation and QA)
* Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
* Leads community of practice efforts internally at US Bank and the broader technology community.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
* Six to eight years of related work experience
* Experience working with cross-channel/omni experience platforms - including kiosk, responsive web, and mobile devices.
* Experienced in leading development efforts for web, mobile and service layer integration without dependencies on external libraries.
* Comfortable with React/Redux, GraphQL (and other BFF's) with at least 1 year of experience with React.
* Thorough knowledge of UX best practices, semantic coding, and adherence and testing for accessibility standards such as aria and W3C.
* Experience integrating CMS platforms, JSON/RESTful, headless API's, microservices, analytics, marketing tools, and digital asset management platforms.
* Proficient in one or more version control software platforms (e.g. Git, Subversion, Mercurial).
* Ability to create and validate business, functional and technical requirements and to define user stories, sizings/estimations, and sprints/tasks in Confluence/Jira.
* Ability to determine which build approach is appropriate at each stage of a project– low-fidelity, InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
* Knowledge of fundamental usability principles, cross-browser compatibilities (mobile and desktop, responsive web development, and HTML document architecture in the DOM and virtual DOM.
* Understanding of web application security (e.g. HTTPS, XSS, CSRF, CORS)
* Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies and associated practices and procedures.
* Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
* Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
US BankSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS10/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-16T00:00Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, a global communications agency, is seeking a self-starting, Media Analytics Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to work with senior members of the team to monitor and report on a variety of global news, social, and SEO media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our global technology clients. In addition, our new team member will actively engage in brainstorming and idea sessions, including development of custom analytics solutions to support the team with data-driven, actionable insights to help charge new and organic business development, account and program planning, and measurement.
FleishmanHillard's approach to insights and planning is rooted in the belief that it is our obligation to deliver intelligent, integrated, and high-impact solutions. The Insights & Analytics teams are the champions of the FH COMPASS – our strategic planning methodology that employs data and insights to drive creativity and results. Everything we do is based on clear business objectives and measurable KPIs. Learning as much as we can about environments, audiences, beliefs, and behaviors – we are able to uncover action-oriented insights that inspire and guide the development of integrated & creative communications programs. In San Francisco, we have a robust team of insights, planning, creative and social practitioners who, alongside their communications peers, deliver award-winning campaigns and creative solutions.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
* Support the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of news, social, SEO, and website data across multiple programs and channels.
* Collect and synthesize data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various media listening and analytical tools.
* Assist in developing insights and strategies from primary and secondary market research, business analysis, and competitive data, with the expectation of translating those insights into creative marketing strategies, and transforming consumer insights into reports and strategic plans.
* Manage multiple research projects, liaising with other FH client leads and prioritizing based on importance.
* Lead and participate in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business pitches.
* Manage on-going analytics reporting across several clients and industry sectors.
* Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
* Monitor market, cultural and social trends and interpret impact on customer behavioral shifts relevant to client business; relate changes to appropriate account team members, and provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations.
* Contribute to FH's thought leadership around the ideal use of digital and communications data.
* Manage projects, process, and people (possibly mentoring interns).
* Stay current with the latest communications measurement and industry trends.
The ideal candidate is keenly strategic, versatile and insights-driven; someone who thrives in an energetic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. In addition, the Account Executive / Senior Account Executive will have:
* 1-4 years of total experience gained in digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
* Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from standard software packages and client databases.
* Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of communications data working with tools such as: Netbase, Brandwatch, Onclusive, Signal AI, Meltwater, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Newswhip, Quid.
* Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
* Power user of Excel, and comfortable with pivot tables and formulas.
* Cursory knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
* Understand clients' business requirements, and designing reporting and analysis approaches to accommodate those goals.
* Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
* Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
* Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
* Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
* Ability to contribute to increasing levels of innovation in data, analytics.
* Advanced math skills (linear algebra, calculus, statistics, probability) are preferred, but not required.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek's Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a "Standout Agency" on Advertising Age's A-List; NAFE's "Top 50 Companies for Executive Women" for eight years running; and among our firm's award-winning work we've taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We're also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we've initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
Fleishman-Hillard IncSan FranciscoCA