Senior, Test Engineer
Franklin , TN 37067
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Senior, Test Engineer will help lead a multidisciplinary team and be responsible for ensuring the validation of the product throughout the entire lifecycle of our revolutionary bioenergy products. This includes providing input during the design phases, executing test plans, coordinating with internal and 3rd party test facilities. We are looking for people who are passionate about a more sustainable future and want to make that vision a reality.
The ideal Candidate is mathematically and mechanically minded and has strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Furthermore, this Candidate should possess detailed knowledge of engineering and testing principles and have past proven successes in identifying and developing creative solutions to technical problems.
About the Company
Climate change and Waste Overabundance threaten our current way of life. Enexor BioEnergy (www.Enexor.com) is a venture capital backed renewable energy and carbon conversion solution company located in Franklin, Tennessee. Enexor BioEnergys patented Bio-CHP system can convert any type of organic, biomass, or plastic waste (in any combination) into reliable, renewable onsite electricity and thermal power while significantly offsetting harmful greenhouse gases and capturing carbon. With partnerships with Google, Halliburton Company, the United Nations, and BorgWarner Inc., Enexor is looking for highly motivated, hardworking, highly intelligent, team-oriented people to join its rapidly expanding organization.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant field.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- Expert technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge of various testing techniques.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare test reports and proposals.
- Candidates must be authorized to lawfully work in the United States.
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests, products, and procedures meet company and industry standards (e.g. UL, CE, FDA).
- Preparing test reports for management.
- Inspect raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions.
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed.
- Run quality controls on components and final products.
- Develop test environments and test cases for all mechanical and electrical systems.
- Analyze test results, detect issues, and track root causes.
- Suggest fixes and improvements.
- Document technical issues and solutions.
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks.
- Develops systems to gather digital data during testing.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend
This position is based in Franklin, TN. Relocation assistance will not be provided.