Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Technical Program Manager
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system? This is precisely what we are doing here at Crowd Cow.
Crowd Cow is a mission-driven startup founded in 2015 with the idea that the most important of food purchases beef and other proteins deserves to be associated with high-quality practices, total transparency, and close connection to the independent family farms producing the food. We are connecting consumers to the very best independent ranchers and food producers in a way that has never been done before.
With that in mind, we are hiring a Sr. Technical Program Manager to join our product engineering team. You will manage all projects related to our e-commerce platform - from the customer-facing UI to the applications running our fulfillment centers.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager at Crowd Cow you will:
- Manage priorities, build the roadmap, and drive the schedule of various complex software development projects around the company
- Establish a stage-appropriate level of process for the engineering function at Crowd Cow
- Help solve problems by translating customer and business requirements specific engineering requirements, designs specifications
- Create a team environment across product and business stakeholders to ensure projects progress on schedule and within
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders to set expectations, remove roadblocks and meet milestones
Our Ideal Sr. Technical Program Manager will have:
- 5+ years experience successfully delivering web-based software products to internal and external customers
- Strong technical acumen - bonus points for prior software development experience
- Excellent communication skills able to inspire confidence in both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to create order and process in an ambiguous environment
- Passion for your work and your career and a demonstrated commitment to quality
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, dependability resourcefulness
- Eagerness to join an early stage
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (preferred)