Brookwoods Group San Antonio , TX 78201
Successful CPA firm offers opportunity to join a professional tax department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Bachelors degree in Accounting and recent experience in a public accounting firm is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed.
Candidate must possess the following:
1. Degree in Accounting
2. Minimum of 4 years experience in a public accounting firm
3. Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
4. Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval (PFX Engagement, CCH Axcess Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat)
5. Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
6. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Required Education: Bachelor's in Accounting
Required Experience Public Accounting Firm: 4 years Tax Experience: 4-6 years
4 weeks of PTO
Excellent work-life balance
Encouragement of community involvement