Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Westport , CT
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. Well push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results- You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently- You dont accept the status quo. Youre constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences- You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service- Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and attracting key-talent for the organization to help achieve our growth objectives. This individual will partner closely with our Delivery and Operations organization to define hiring plans and source the top talent in the marketplace to support our client engagements.
What youll do:
- Gather, review and analyze technical and non-technical job requirements and organizational needs.
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates to identify top performers.
- Understand and represent Zaelab culture and values throughout interview and initial ramp-up.
- Schedule and facilitate collaborative feedback meetings.
- Lead candidates through the hiring process while creating effective relationships with hiring managers.
- Extending competitive and equitable offers in line with our compensation framework.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelabs core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.