Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, Economics or related field or equivalent
8+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Develops the identification of resources and performance of subcontract functions in support of materials management of professional, construction, and general services for the DUF6 facilities
Administers the development, issuance and/or coordination of subcontract RFPs, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representation, certifications, and correspondence
Develops the evaluation of RFPs and quotes, and determines offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award
Negotiates terms and conditions with customers and subcontractors
Obtains budgetary pricing from subcontractors and prepares bid analyses to support proposals
Evaluates disputes and recommends methods of resolution with subcontractors
Reviews all purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy
Develops the support for negotiation, cost/price analysis, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), labor law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting, and technical compliance
Interfaces with finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, and the close out process
Reviews and resolves discrepancies with invoices
Promotes U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and organizational utilization of small and disadvantaged businesses (i.e., women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, HUBZone, small disadvantaged)
Tracks and monitors subcontract deliverables
Ensures federal procurement regulations, prime contract requirements, and organizational procedures are complied with throughout the procurement process
Ensures subcontract requirements are met, monitors cost status, assists in cost management, and coordinates issue resolution with customers and subcontractors
Identifies subcontracting processes/project actions that may impact the project
Utilizes schedules in the establishment of subcontract milestones
Develops the preparation of client consent packages prior to award
Advances awards and administers subcontracts
Prepares subcontracting reports
Facilitates preparation of reports and metrics for procurement reporting
VIEW JOBS1/2/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-02T00:00Why Us?
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Could This Be For You?
The Medical Office Administrator provides the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees and referral sources through the coordination and administration of the front office activities. Typical responsibilities include all aspects of the clinic administrative operations from scheduling appointments, validating insurance and payment authorization, inputting claims, processing payments, performing account collections, conducting billing research and responding to telephone inquiries. Ensure billing for all services provided is accurate, timely and fully documented. Provide efficient cash collection through excellent reimbursement practices while ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and established Company policies and compliance programs.
Depending on the operational requirements and size of the Hanger Clinic, this position may include some or all of the functions or roles listed below:
Patient Check In:
* Responsible for all aspects of patient appointment scheduling, insurance verification, creation of new patient charts and maintenance of patient records in accordance to Hanger compliance policies, scanning and filing patient documents, ensuring complete and accurate information, managing incoming phone calls, timely completion of all assigned tasks.
Patient Check Out:
* Provides administrative support for all aspects of closing a patient visit including obtaining insurance authorization, providing financial counseling for patients, posting over the counter (OTC) payments, timely completion of all assigned tasks, mail forwarding tasks and daily document research on an electronic health/medical record system, coordinating with clinical staff in managing in progress services, scheduling return appointments, reviewing and managing incoming documents and tasking to appropriate parties to outstanding requests for information.
* Reviews charge information to ensure accuracy per payer requirements; makes corrections as needed.
* Manages services in progress and updates to accounts receivable (AR) once items are delivered, maintaining AR levels over 120 days at or below target level.
* Responsible for reviewing claim edits and resolving them, working claim rejections and denials, performing voids and corrections as necessary.
* Responsible for submitting clean and accurate claims; accurate completion of patient chart required elements
* Timely completion of all assigned tasks.
* Generating reports to ensure that claims are processed within timely filing limits. Will also run claim edit metrics to determine the type of edit issues that are recurring to aid in future training.
* Manages the accounts receivable and collections process; timely completion of all assigned tasks.
* Assumes responsibility for maintaining company mandated collection standards.
* Prepares outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
* Manages both the internal bad debt process and the external collection agency's process for Private Pay accounts.
* Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
* Resolves outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts. Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
* May place calls or send messages to those with unresolved issues.
* Assist with inventory as directed by Management and/or Inventory Coordinator as detailed below:
* Assist in reconciling items currently in use by clinicians to items in the inventory system
* Assist in counting inventory
* Assist in data entry of inventory counts
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 2 years of office administrative experience
* A valid driver's license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger's Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences:
* At least 1 year of experience with EMR/electronic health/medical record systems (preferably NextGen and/or OnBase).
* Working knowledge of HIPAA and other medical insurance regulations and terminology for private payer, state and federal plans including coding, billing and reimbursement protocols.
* Associate's degree.
* Ability to type 40 correct words per minute.
* At least 2 years of computer and office equipment experience including MS Office products (Word, Excel), e-mail and automated billing systems, facsimile machines, calculator, postage machine, copiers, etc.
* Basic administrative accounting skills.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to sit, walk and stand; occasionally bend or twist; regularly talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms (to include reaching overhead); and lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
NO PHONE CALLS/ WALK-INS: In an effort to maintain our highest level of customer service to our patients, no phone calls or walk-ins from prospective candidates, recruiters, staffing agencies or contractors will be accepted by the local Hanger Clinic. Please respect our policy. Any necessary inquiries should contact our corporate Talent Acquisition department.
Additional Success Factors
* Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
* Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with patients, referral sources, and colleagues.
* Personable office professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse population in multicultural settings.
* Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal, oral (including telephone) and written communication skills.
* Basic administrative accounting skills.
* Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, fellow employees and referral sources.
* Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
* Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
* Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
* Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
* Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
* Competitive Pay
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* 8 Paid Holidays per Year
* Paid Vacation Time Off
* Paid Sick Time Off
* 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
* Floating Holiday
* Life Insurance
* Medical Flex Spend Account
* Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
* Free employee assistance program
* Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
VIEW JOBS12/30/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-30T00:00Big Ass Fans is looking for an experienced front-end developer to support the development and maintenance of not only our US website, but also our websites around the globe. The right person will continue the Big Ass Fans "Exceptionally Engineered" mindset and champion innovation, with an eye on trends and best practices that elevate the user experience.
* Web project management: Wordpress and eCommerce
* Provide layout/UX design and functionality of Wordpress pages and Magenta pages
* Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects
* Web asset creation for desktop/iPad/mobile devices
* Collaborate with the web team to develop new ideas and see them through to completion
* Assist in setting web project expectations and timelines
* Manage and optimize technical implementation of Google Analytics and digital advertising tracking platforms
* Work closely with the Magento administrator on ecommerce initiatives and promotions
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
* 3+ years of professional experience in WordPress front end development
* Html and coding knowledge/experience
* Strong website project management skills
* UX experience
* Google Analytics experience
* Experience with the following is highly preferred:
* Google Analytics/Tag Manager
* Adobe Suite - for web mockups and digital asset management/creation
* Basecamp, Salesforce, Pardot, Invoca, PowerBi
* eCommerce - Magento
* Must be a team player and have a sense of humor
* Please submit 1 - 3 working online examples of sites on which you've worked, citing specific areas that showcase your work
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We've got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more!
Why haven't you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.877.244.3267.
Big Ass FansLexingtonKY
VIEW JOBS1/12/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-12T00:00Xometry is adding multiple Senior Data Scientists to our growing teams! The ideal candidates will have a passion for using machine learning tools and techniques to construct, optimize, and evaluate predictive models that predict the likelihood of different business outcomes. Additionally, they will use their knowledge of probability and statistics to make defensible statistical inferences from data.
What You'll Do
* Use deep learning tools (such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch) to train a variety of neural network architectures (e.g., multilayer perceptron, convolutional networks, transfer learned networks) to develop effective predictive models
* Write production-quality software in Python to implement predictive models and business logic in business software
* Use cloud resources (e.g., Amazon Web Services) to prepare and process data
* Write software to prepare, clean, and sample data for use in developing predictive models
* Write queries to extract data from product databases (SQL and MongoDB) and join data from multiple sources
* Use data analysis tools to prepare data visualizations (examples include Tableau, Jupyter Notebooks, Python, Pandas, and R)
* Relentlessly iterate solutions within a fast-paced start-up environment where ambiguity and minimal structure are the norm
* Solve challenging, uncharted engineering problems
* Work in an environment that thrives on teamwork and continuous learning opportunities
What We're Looking For
* Bachelor's degree in applied math, computer science, natural sciences or engineering
* M.S. or PhD in a related field a bonus
* 3+ years of experience with machine learning, regression, and optimization techniques
* Experience with deep learning architectures and training methods
* Fluent in Python, numpy, scipy, pandas, sklearn and deep learning
* Proficient in linear algebra and statistics
* Familiar with RESTful APIs
* Portfolio demonstrating clean and compliant code
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail
* Familiar with debugging and automated unit/regression testing
* Familiar with versioning systems such as Git
* Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States
What You'll Enjoy
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Life insurance
* 401(k) and company match
* Stock options
* Paid time off
* Maternity & Paternity leave
* Dog friendly office spaces
* Free coffee
* And more!
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn't for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.