Amazing recession proof company seeking a Storage Whiz to work with the Lead of a storage team at the direction of the Manager. LOTS of room for growth and work for an incredible company that growing even during this time.
Role will be remote during this time.
SHOULD BE STRONG IN THE FOLLOWING:
* Position requires advanced knowledge of the following technologies; Brocade\Fibre Channel, Clustering technologies, CIFS, NAS, DAS, Unified Storage Architectures, Storage Virtualization, System Backup Data, Data Replication, NFS, and iSCSI. Basic understanding of networks
* Strong experience managing and troubleshooting enterprise and mid-tier class storage arrays from EMC, IBM, and Infinidat . EMC Unity, PowerMax, RecoverPoint, Extreme I/O, Data Domain technologies
* Ability to work with Brocade Network Advisor (BNA), Brocade SANNav, EMC PowerPath/PowerPath Migrator, EMC ESRS, EMC Monitoring & Reporting, VMWare ESXi, Site Recovery Manager
* Disaster recovery planning and exercises
* Storage/Data Architecture, Clustering technologies, Continuous Availability, Data Tiering, Cloud Storage/computing
* PLUSES: EMC DCA , EMC DCS-SA - VCA, MCSE, CCNA, ASE certifications, IBM Certified Specialist in Midrange Storage Technical Support, Enterprise Storage Technical Support, Storwize V700 Technical Solutions, XIV Storage System Technical Solutions, System Storage DS8886 or Infinidat Technical Solutions
WHY THEY NEED YOU:
* To assist with implementing storage solutions for VMware, Microsoft, and Linux environments
* To Support the VMWare and Windows 2012\2016 OS level and UNIX/Linux OS
* To work with a strong team of storage engineers to work with installations, configurations, and maintenance of their data storage infrastructure, systems and subsystems to support application development and production operations, including recovery technologies.
* Help to maintain hardware and operating system level software configurations for optimal infrastructure performance, currency, and cost efficiency.
* Help support data management, backup, replication and other technologies to ensure stability and efficiency of recovery in the event of a disaster or other event.
* To assist with project plans for server installations and configurations.
* To monitor and manage storage, network, and security in the assigned environment in conjunction with vendor recommendations. Ensures proper procedures are followed to introduce changes and fixes into the operating environment in order to ensure the lowest possible error
Executive Levels International LLC