Senior Solutions Engineer
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SENIOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Company: Cryptocurrency tech startup
Location: SF Bay Area preferred
Job level: junior, mid-level
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
As the first full-time Solutions Engineer in the US, you will own, lead and build out the Solutions Engineering function which includes:
- Pre-sales and post-sales technical client support and participation in sales calls.
- Onboarding and integration of solutions with the client.
- Support the implementation of third party APIs and SDKs.
- Identify customers needs and provide most suitable solutions to the client.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstration of services and products.
- Provide ongoing support and client management and actively communicate with clients utilizing the platform.
- Manage client's expectations properly to avoid escalation. Be a strong voice for customers during engineering planning.
- Prepare client facing technical documentation of product features and services.
- Document best practices and procedures of your functions, projects and procedures.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in sales, solutions engineering, technical account management and integration and onboarding of enterprise clients. We are open to all levels of experience.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with implementation of APIs and SDKs preferred.
- Some ability to code preferred.
- Excellent skills in communication, interpersonal relationships, problem solving and initiative leading.
- Self-guided, resourceful work style; ability to work remotely.
- Ability to support Asia time zones.
- Technical writing and technical documentation experience.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible paid time off