Senior Solution Architect
Knoxville , TN 37901
Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking a Senior Solution Architect to join our Southeast team.
- Role: Sr. Solution Architect
- Experience: 3+ years of similar work experience
- Work Location: Knoxville, TN
- Project Duration: Full Time
As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Technologents Commercial and Enterprise customers, collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions relating to networking and security projects, and developing technical solutions for Technologent customers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience, be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.Responsibilities:
The essential responsibilities of the Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other Technologent employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements along with develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationships and solutions to assist in the sales process
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Present and explain technologies to customers, guide them through requirements gathering and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services
- Create Customer facing Presentations
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
- Work with the team to build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
- Deliver content to be added to Statements of Work
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
Candidate is able to demonstrate design experience with experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration, being an advantage. Experience working as a consultant and with various product partners is desirable. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of a single core technology and associated products.Required Experience
- Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous project management experience is preferred
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.