Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Solution Architect (Healthcare IT)
Turningpoint Global Solutions
Rockville , MD 20850
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of large scale enterprise applications/systems serving the needs of Health Care IT customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of large scale enterprise systems that meet customer's mission and strategic goals. Candidate will support all phases of SDLC (Requirements, Development, Testing, Implementation).
- As a HealthCare IT Solution Architect and apply advance Health Care IT domain expertise in designing and delivering next generation advanced solutions that meets todays and tomorrows challenges in Health Care delivery
- Work closely with key stake holders in a collaborative way to identify and shape near-term and long-term roadmaps, solution architectures, and system requirements. Be capable of leading & directing JAD sessions in developing solutions to customer needs.
- Work in collaboration with program management, business development leads, strategists, technologists, and delivery organization team members to identify common solutions that meet the needs of the customers
- Must be able to support proposal efforts, lead system/software engineers, manage their priorities, develop technical project plans, and work collaboratively with customers
- Hands on expertise using software languages such as C++, Java, Perl, Python, XML
- Working knowledge of Java J2EE/EJB and Java application servers such as Jboss, WebSphere or WebLogic; expertise with Relational Database Management Systems, Graph Databases; and working knowledge distributed object oriented design is a must.
- Experience with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)and agency specific system development lifecycles such EPLC, XLC, Agile development methodologies etc., is desirable
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience as a technologist is expected, with significant experience in project management, requirements gathering, scope definition & negotiation, software engineering, database design, data processing, CMMI and agile development.
- Extensive prior experience designing and integrating diverse information technologies, managing complex system interfaces, and developing enterprise architectures.
- Cost/effort estimations, offering, quotations, risk analysis & mitigation, acceptance criteria and billing plan
- Excellent understanding big picture view of technical architecture and configuration management, design, specification & architecture definition.
- Demonstrated ability to earn and maintain respect of strong technology, staff and customers.
TurningPoint Global Solutions is a fast growing information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients.
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 4.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. TurningPoint fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.