Senior Software Engineer (React Native)
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a senior-level React Native developer that wants to play a part in the future of Echobind. You should have proven experience with React Native and a desire to be a core pillar of our mobile team.
Things you'll do:
- Work on a range of ambitious projects
- Work with interesting technologies including React Native, GraphQL, and Node
- Help shape our development team and best practices
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
Things we'd like you to do:
- Bring your unique passion and perspective to our team
- Be involved with a local meetup group (or help create one!)
- Contribute to open source
- Demonstrated proficiency in React Native
- Experience upgrading React Native apps
- Be able to show apps you've worked on that are i the App Store ad Google Play
- Knowledge of beta and production deployment processes and how they relate to the App Store and Google Play
- Understanding of provisioning profile and code signing
- Experience with Fastlane
- Demonstrated ability to write well-tested, clear, and documented code
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage. We give our developers autonomy and don't want to micromanage you.
- Good communication skills. We expect you to talk directly with clients frequently.
- Be a good human to your coworkers and our clients.
- Be willing to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
- Question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design. You aren't a "code monkey".
- We're remote, but you must be a US citizen.
- Native iOS or Android experience would be great!
- Experience writing API's with Node and a relational database is a huge plus
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Up to eight hours per week dedicated to "investment time". This is our way to investment in projects that will make you and the agency better.
- Fully covered expenses to a conference of your choosing each year
- Fully covered expenses to any conference that you're accepted to speak at
- Fully covered Health and Vision benefits
- 401k program with company matching (4%)
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation
- Three (3) weeks paid leave for any new parent plus three (3) additional time if you give birth or adopt.
- New computer setup of your choice
- Ability to work from anywhere in the US with an Internet connection
Echobinds work comes from a group of human beings who have different perspectives, backgrounds, educations, lifestyles, and leanings. Our work is better because of these differences, not in spite of them. Echobind is happily a equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Well always welcome people to apply with us regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.