Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
You are a Senior Software Engineer looking to work in the medical industry! Are you looking to work for a multi-billion dollar firm that has tons of growth, stunning benefits, and a really great team? You love the medical industry and want to be on the front lines of innovation and medical development.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for technical decisions related to the development and deployment of software products.
- You will maintain and enhance application security.
- You will modernize existing legacy applications3.
- You will document and analyze requirements, maintain application documentation.
What You Have:
- You have 5+ years of experience coding in Java.
- You have 5+ years of experience working with SpringBoot.
- You have 5+ years of experience working with React and Angular.
- You have a solid understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- You have relational database experience (Postgres or Oracle preferred).
- You have experience with cloud application development and deployment (Azure preferred).
- You are fluent in Docker / Kubernetes.
- You have experience in the Healthcare or Financial industries.
- You understand Behavior Driven Development (BDD) or other advanced testing techniques.
- You have a 4 year degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in work experience.
Does this job description sing to you? If so, we cant wait to hear from you!
Stunning benefits package!