Senior Software Engineer
Costa Mesa , CA 92626
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intelitics, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading Real Money Gaming (Gambling) brands, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that specializes in back-end development, application of advanced SDLC work-flow and structured systems, and is available for full-time, remote work.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry Engineer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company. We are looking for a team player who will create value in any situation. You understand problem solving and have a passion for learning technologies that will enable us to produce excellent products. You will work in a team environment in the design and execution of high-traffic, mission-critical applications and websites. You're a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve your skillset, jump into new languages as needed in short - welcome evolution with open arms. You enjoy working on rapid prototypes in your spare time. You go to tech meet-ups for fun, you like to chat geek with others.
Technologies we use:
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Developing structured, tested, readable and maintainable NodeJS services
- Contributing to and supporting high quality front-end applications
- Cloud infrastructures such as AWS
- Writing reusable code and solving complex challenges
- Writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Setting up continuous deployment and test-driven systems
- Building robust, highly available, and scalable web services
- Working with CI/CD, test-driven systems and agile methodologies
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Efficiently managing your workload and accurately recording your time worked on each project
- Ensuring your knowledge of web design and the wider digital industry is kept up-to-date and relevant
- Staying current with the latest best practices and contribute to the overall knowledge of the team
- Help refine and improve the end to end development processes
- Taking ownership of your work and bringing your own ideas and creativity to the table - We want someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind!
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development, minimum of 4+ years of hands on experience in NodeJS
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
Comp and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage)
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture