Senior Software Engineer In Test
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about making sure that a product is as good as it can be? Are you committed to quality and improving the quality assurance process through automation? Are you a creative thinker who enjoys solving meaningful problems in innovative ways? Do you like interesting technical challenges? If so, SignalPath might have the perfect job for you.
SignalPath is designing the next generation of software for the clinical research site. We focus on enabling efficient, collaborative, timely execution of trials to make research an enjoyable, cost effective endeavor once more.
We are looking for a senior Software Engineer in Test to participate in building and maintaining our automated testing frameworks and tests for our complex, rapidly growing and ever-evolving suite of web applications.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated functional tests (E2E, UI, and API)
- Be involved in the creation and maintenance of multiple automation framework projects
- Collaborate with engineering teams and QA Engineers on effective test automation strategies
- Triage automated test failures and deliver effective bug reports
- Support our 21 CFR 11 / HIPPA compliance efforts
- Be willing and able to perform manual ad hoc testing, feature testing, and regression testing when necessary
Bonus ExperienceSolid knowledge of SQL and scripting.Exposure to working with asynchronous microservices.Experience working with MongoDB and/or Postgres.Experience working in a Lean Kanban or Scrum development process.Experience with performance/security/CDC testing.Professional knowledge of automation through Jenkins.
- Competitive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Company 401k match
- Great location in downtown Raleigh.
- 15 days of vacation, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Our Joel Test Scores
- Do you use source control? Yes. Git is our weapon of choice.
- Can you make a build in one step? Yes. With Gitlab and/or Jenkins.
- Do you make daily builds? Yes. Actually, many builds per day.
- Do you have a bug database? Yes.
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? Yes. For our top 3 (out of 5) severities.
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? Yes.
- Do you have a spec? Yes. We love our product owner.
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes. Well, sometimes. Our (naturally-lit) dev room does occasionally get too loud. You'll hear some laughter, mainly because we like our teammates. We all have the flexibility to work from home, or in the park down the road, or with headphones on.
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? Yes. Check this out: JetBrains suite; Jenkins; 16" MacBook Pros; Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence and Gitlab; three always-on big-screen dashboards. And more.
- Do you have testers? Yes. They're the best and saved our butts more than once.
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes. And before the onsite interview, too.
- Do you do hallway usability testing? Yes. With people who really, really understand our users.