Senior Software Engineer I
Myndshft Technologies, Inc.
Mesa , AZ 85201
Posted 2 months ago
Each day you are in the office the lives of patients will be improved.
We're building an AI-enabled, automated platform to simplify healthcare transactions, and need your help as a skilled Software Engineer to build the critical connections which make this possible. As a member of our Development team, you will build applications that will send and receive data from a variety of healthcare software APIs. Your contribution to our product helps people get the medical care they need sooner. Specifically, you will:
- Write code that conforms to internal standards and conventions.
- Develop integrations.
- Deploy, upgrade, and monitor many applications
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including daily stand-up, retrospective, and sprint planning.
- Contribute to collaborative design sessions across multiple development teams
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor other software engineers to help cultivate their skills
- Ensure that developers are documenting features when applicable
- Ensure that features are developed conforming to the design and business requirements.
- Proficient to authoritative level experience with Go, Java/Kotlin, C#, and/or Python in a production environment. (Experience in production is a must. You've likely been at this for at least 5 years)
- Professional experience in an enterprise codebase. Youve been thrown into an unfamiliar codebase before, and can quickly find your way around, and push quality production code quickly.
- Experience with software development best practices and principles
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- The ability to adapt to the standards, conventions, and workflow of the development team and organization
- The ability to communicate efficiently and empathetically when reviewing the code submitted by peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills interacting with technical peers and stakeholders.
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience with Front-end QA Automation using tools like Selenium.
- Experience writing Go in a production environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform, or any container orchestrator and cloud platform
- Write software utilizing Hyperledger Fabrics SDK
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation+ sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
- Standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks
Myndshfts software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.