Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is looking for Senior Software Engineers that can leverage their deep technical experience to help design and build the clients software systems. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and problem-solving skills to help architect and scale our cloud-based system to match the clients growth trajectory.
You have some complex projects under your belt, and can drive a project from start to finish without handholding. Uncertainty doesnt faze you, nor does juggling multiple competing priorities. You deliver pragmatic technical solutions to business problems by balancing business requirements with architectural considerations.
- Design and develop a beautiful, responsive and fun-filled world-class web experience
- Own high impact and high visibility engineering projects end to end
- Build systems and services that have an immediate impact on our artist community and customers.
- Build and maintain backend architecture for our high-traffic e-commerce platform that is scalable, extensible, and efficient in usage of system resources (memory, disk, I/O, etc)
- Collaborate with product development, user experience, production and artist relations teams to deliver projects with measurable business results
- Ensure a high-quality codebase with design and code review as well as automated test coverage
- Advance your technical knowledge and skill set with talks, training sessions, and 1:1 mentorship of junior engineers
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years professional experience as a software developer
- BS in Computer Science from TOP School preferred
- Obsession with writing clean reusable code
- Ability to lead design and implementation of feature level component that requires more than 1 engineer to complete.
- Technical design skills with an emphasis on distributed and/or cloud-based design and scaling
- Experience working on and an understanding of both client-side and server-side code
- Experience designing complex software systems and accurately estimating scope and risks
- Experience with SQL, database modeling, and ORMs
- Experience dealing with resource contention and scalability issues in multi-threaded web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Experience with Apache Flink, Apache Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, Apache Spark Streaming, or other related technologies such as Hadoop
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile e-commerce environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, specifically DynamoDB, SQS, S3, SNS, EC2, CloudFormation, ELB, VLC, and ASG
- Experience with Packer, Docker, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience in React.js, HTML, CSS