Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Indicative is on a mission to make every business data-driven by making data more accessible than ever. Indicative empowers marketers, product managers, and data analysts to perform complex behavioral analyses all on their own. Were aiming to disrupt the Analytics Tools space and revolutionize the status quo of how customers think about analytics. This is an exciting time to join the team!
This role is based in our NYC HQ just off of Union Square. We are open to considering remote candidates.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced software development engineer who is excited to work on mission-critical software and architectures and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding products at scale. This role will be a core member of Indicatives engineering team with tangible influence on our product direction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing adaptive layouts and beautiful data visualizations in our customer-facing toolset
- Working closely with other engineers, product, and design team to define technical requirements and to deliver complex functionality to our customers
- Optimizing existing web solutions to promote scalability and high performance
- Participating in and helping lead code reviews
- Managing front-end releases while triaging potential issues and paying specific attention to performance monitoring
- Taking part in sprint planning and task estimation
- You have 4+ years of front end development experience
- You get the job done: we're a small company, and we all wear a lot of hats. Whether it's engineering, ops, or even customer-facing, you're good for it
- You're able to build, articulate, and justify trade-offs when architecting new functionality
- You have good product sense and focus on the user first
- Our culture is all about empowering individuals to perform at their highest potential. This means autonomy and flexible work hours we trust that youll get the work done in a way that meets your work-life balance needs.
- Awesome team culture: No politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence.
- Be a key player in the direction of the company and product.
- Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields.
- A successful management team that has experience in building and selling profitable businesses.
- Competitive compensation rates, full benefits and 401(k).
- Computer of your choice, extra monitors, special hardware, you name it!
- Twice weekly team lunch and a fully stocked snack bar.