Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for a passionate frontend engineer to focus on building out our online marketplace, designer Create Hub and manufacturing dashboard. We develop rapidly with ongoing releases and have exciting challenges around augmented reality, AI-powered design validation and manufacturing automation. This role would closely collaborate with product, design and manufacturing to deliver amazing experiences for consumers and designers on the web.
We view each engineer as a true product engineer with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
- Design, build, and maintain performant, responsive, and delightful experiences for our users.
- Partner with product, marketing and industrial design engineering to drive innovation in e-commerce, design development and manufacturing.
- Facilitate quality by writing unit tests and participating in code reviews
Skills and experiences
- Proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and a high degree of ownership and drive.
- A passion for design and manufacturing.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years of experiences in building robust frontend applications
We take every hire seriously, so please do the same when you apply to us. As part of your application, wed love to see examples of your previous work and a note as to why you think youd be a great fit for this role. Thank you for your time in advance and we look forward to chatting.
- Full dental, vision and healthcare benefits.
- Access to 3D printers for your personal projects.
- Quarter team dinners (after COVID).