Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Software Engineer (Fintech)
New York , NY 10017
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a Senior Software Engineer with Fintech experience? If so, read on...
Our company is at the top of our field in serving the financial services and alternative investments sector with IT, Cloud, Analytics, and Cyber-Security solutions.
Under the supervision of the Director of Service Delivery, the Engineer will assist with our Client's IT programming / development processes in order to support management in achieving the strategic objectives of the Company. Theideal candidate is a detail & execution-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, which is continuously evolving.
This role will work across departmental lines, interfacing with various Company staff, including C-Level professionals, management, and vendors and clients, striving to fully understand of Clients internal practices, products and services in order to tackle a diverse workload and provide thoughtful recommendations when appropriate.Core Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Business Process Management (Discover, Analyze, Model, Design, and Develop).
- Workflow automation of infrastructure management / business processes.
- 3-5+ years knowledge and experience in understanding application development and database management
- Proven experience as an Application Developerin designing and building applications
- Perform API integration, XML/JSON, Restful/SOAP, SSRS reporting, MS SQL, MY SQL, and MS Server
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Experience in Automating /Monitoring operational processes for continuous improvement
- Experience in SharePoint Administration & Provisioning
- Knowledgeable in: o Microsoft .NET technology, C#, SQL Server, SharePoint On Premise and Online (Preferred), MS Flow, Azure, PowerShell, VSTS
- Familiar with BPMN tools (ie Camunda)
So if you're a Senior Software Engineer with Fintech experience, APPLY NOW!