Senior Software Engineer
Troy , MI 48007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an experienced developer looking for a new challenge? A company where your opinion matters and you personally will make a significant impact? Then we are looking for you! We have an opening for a Senior Software Engineer. We are a carbon neutral company and are building our next generation platform entirely in the Cloud. As part of that effort you will be working with Microsoft Azure services and Google Cloud's AI and machine learning tools to build innovative solutions to help our customers, in the automotive and mobility space, achieve greater brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Work closely with our Product Management team on requirements, specifications, and scoping of projects.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to Management and the development team on architectural decisions.
- Development activities include but are not limited to:
- .NET C#
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Performance Tuning
- New Product Development
- Existing Product Support
- Work with our Quality Assurance team to ensure code is tested thoroughly and the necessary automation is implemented.
- Work with our Implementation team to ensure timely user acceptance testing and a successful production launch.
- Work with our Support team to address Customer Issues and to build out self service capabilities for the Support team.
- On-Board and mentor Junior Developers
- Participate in the development and maintenance of coding standards.
- Contribute to our Knowledge Base in Atlassian Confluence.
Exceptional candidates will have experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience migrating legacy ASP.NET to Microsoft Azure PaaS.
- Demonstrated experience working on SaaS products.
- Experience working with Single Sign On solutions.
- Experience working with machine learning.
- Bachelors in computer science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7 years of professional development experience
- Strong understanding of full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted software development lifecycle processes
- Demonstrated understanding of design patterns, principles, and frameworks
- Strong understanding of database design/data modeling
- Demonstrated understanding of security concepts and best practices
- Strong Collaborator, Solutions Oriented, Team Focused
- High-Energy person with an extremely Positive Attitude
- Must play to win
- Competitive offering of Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible and open PTO policy and company holidays
- Breakroom with free snacks
- Work on a small, talented team