Senior Software Engineer- Denver
Denver , CO 80201
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SOLUTE is an information technology company that delivers products in the fields of cyber security, networks, global positioning, navigation, knowledge management, collaboration systems, and aviation electronics. Our depth of technical expertise, and successful history of engineering support provide a uniquely trusted and influential skillset to our clients. Our teams of software, network, and DevOps engineers use state-of-the-art technologies and architecture design to build innovative solutions for enterprise implementation.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join SOLUTE!
We are seeking talented and highly motivated individuals to apply their skills and knowledge to a develop exciting solutions in support of an underwater surveillance system.
Required Skill and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or another related degree with 5+ years of relevant experience, or an advanced degree with 3+ years relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in core Java or other Object Oriented languages.
- Excellent interpersonal collaborative skills with excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and technologies based on customer needs.
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience developing complex enterprise class software running on server platforms.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and develop technical design (and/or software technical architectures.
- Sufficient understanding of cyber security to incorporate it into the architecture.
- An active secret clearance.
- Active Top Secret and/or Secret Clearance.
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of Docker and microservices architecture.
- Interest in data analytics.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 10 paid Holidays
- Educational assistance
SOLUTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.