Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Software Developer (Nmmes)
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Norfolk , Virginia 23501
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Senior Software Developer /Project Manager
Job Code: 11315084
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Position Description:Imagine One is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer /Project Managerto provide support to the US Navy. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore-based maintenance information technology (IT) applications. The successful candidate will work with a group of developers (analysts, developers, testers and trainers) to plan, track and execute software releases according to established scope and milestones.
- Must have experience with leadership of a Software Development Program.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience software development.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Must have experience with MS Project and managing resource loaded schedules
- Experience with Navy or Navy IT Systems a plus
- Responsible for the overall management of specific task areas and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tasking and management of testing milestones and schedules
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred but not required
- U.S. citizenship required
- ACTIVE SECRETclearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan with employer match; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Masters degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Please note if you have any experience with the following:
- Transition from Waterfall to Agile, Model Based Systems Engineering, Agile, Configuration Management, Process Re-Engineering, Software Quality.
- Use of SDLC tools such as Team Foundation Server and HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
- Software utilizing Oracle Databases
- Testing related to Cybersecurity requirements