Senior Service Implementation Manager
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you ready to put your mark on one of the world's leading tech brands? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine. Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
The essence of the role
As a Senior Service Implementation Manager, you will be an integral part of the Product team managing the Messaging and Voice products within Sinch reporting to the Director of US Messaging in Atlanta. You will join an experienced team of communication experts and a company widely recognized as one of the most successful in the industry.
As a Senior Service Implementation Manager:
- Responsible for the performance, coordination and ongoing process definition of all Operator and Supplier Administration and Regulatory Compliance duties relating to the ordering, deployment and on-going usage of messaging services for US (and ideally Canadian clients.)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to detail requirements, changes and service modification for US Messaging Campaigns.
- Manage client/campaign certifications with wireless carriers to assure compliance and functionality with the SINCH messaging platform utilizing proprietary systems and 3rdparty tools.
- US Campaign Onboarding, this includes Review, Submission and Certification of US Messaging Campaigns on Short Codes, Long Codes (10DLC) and Toll-Free numbers.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience in this role and training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with detail-orientation and proven ability to work well in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple tasks with due dates will be part of your everyday duties.
- Requirement for +5 years of concurrent experience in role.
- Expert in A2P SMS (messaging) business applications and terminology.
- Intimate knowledge in wireless carrier Campaign Onboarding processes is required.
- Experience in using web-based CRM or Service Desk applications; Salesforce.com or Atlassian Service Desk/JIRA experience is ideal.
- Willingness and flexibility to support business needs outside normal work hours
- This role requires you to be either based in the West Coast or support clients in PST
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We are an energetic, pragmatic, humble, young team of people who get things done. Our company has accomplished remarkable things in the 11 years since our founding, thanks to our people and a fun-loving, hard-working culture.
We recruit selectively and want you to help us continue on this path by bringing new valuable opportunities to life, with support from the wider Sinch team.