Senior SEO Manager
New York , NY 11101
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Agency Within is seeking the expertise of a Senior SEO Manager that will be responsible for the day-to-day management of both on-site and off-site strategies, and focusing on thought leadership through strategy development / innovation.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Quickly gain an understanding of the clients product market, goals, and growth opportunities
- Develop, manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy to achieve client goals
- Communicate strategy, timeline and results with end client.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and unlock new opportunities
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development to achieve client goals
- Develop and execute link-building strategies and campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) where applicable
- Evaluate and report on performance of SEO campaigns.
- Join sales meetings and lead SEO-specific business development efforts
- Teach team members on SEO basics and how to communicate strategy/benefits to end clients
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop SEO-specific case studies and marketing materials
- Anticipate client needs and questions with the ability to quickly address concerns and assist other team members in developing client responses
- Attend client and agency meetings to present long-term results, campaign strategies, and incremental tactics
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
Agency Within is full of Rockstars!
What do we actually do?
We act as an in-house digital marketing team for some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country. Some of our clients include Nike, Spanx, Diesel and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes US different?
Our founders come from the client side, so we think and operate like business owners. That means we take a strategic, and holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of rockstars will train you to become a true expert in the field, and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Who do we look for?
If you are entrepreneurial, driven, analytically-minded, hard-working and eager to grow with us, lets talk!
What should YOU bring to the table:
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience, paid search and/or social experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation with clients of differing sizes and industries
- Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees
- Conversant with all terminology used in SEO
- Extensive working knowledge of SEO research tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, chart building, macros, etc.
- Positive, can-do attitude; must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Develop positive relationships focused on retaining clients and employees
- Ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans and recommendations to solve client challenges
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- Salary DOE
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & phone stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office