We are currently looking for an experienced SAP recruiter to join our team. This is for a remote work position, so you can be located anywhere in the US or globally. Requirements are as follows:
Minimum of 5 years full-cycle recruiting experience
Recruiting experience range from analyst to VP level
SAP product knowledge
Experienced in communicating and discussing SAP requirements with platinum level SAP professionals
Excellent communication skills
Independent thinker with very strong ethics
In return, we'll provide the compensation, support, services, tools, ongoing training and room for growth you need to be successful. If you feel comfortable with the above requirement, you can either use one of the options on this page or send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIEW JOBS11/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-06T00:00Team and Role Overview:
At Relativity, we re-imagine the way rockets are built and flown. We are redefining design, manufacturing and operational processes, to create the first 21st-century aerospace company. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing team at our headquarters in Los Angeles. As a Senior Recruiter at Relativity, you will be responsible for finding and hiring the right talent for us to achieve our ambitious goals. You will report directly to the Vice President of Operations.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
To support our mission to re-imagine the way rockets are built and flown, as a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will partner closely with our hiring managers and manage the entire recruiting process. You will get to know your team and their fascinating projects—helping key teams by sourcing, interviewing, negotiating offers, and on-boarding the right people. Your main objective is to find and hire the amazing talent that meets Relativity's high bar for qualifications and mindset.
In addition to recruiting, you will assist with interview training, recruiting process optimization, and the implementation of new tools—all while providing an exceptional candidate experience, consistent with our company values. Participation in networking events, career fairs, and some travel to our test and launch sites may be required.
To be successful in this role, you should thrive in ambiguity and you are able to drive your projects to completion. Previous work experience at an aerospace company or in a hardware environment with rapid growth is a plus. You should have at least 5 years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting, where you have implemented new processes and tools for a seamless, effective recruiting process.
Flexibility in your ability to hire for a broad variety of specialized skills will be key: You will support Software, Hardware, Manufacturing, Operations and other functional areas and enable Relativity to juggle multiple hiring priorities at the same time.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
* 5+ years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting
* A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior level roles
* Experience in hiring for diverse skill sets in Software, Hardware, Manufacturing and Operations
* Proven experience for implementing and continuously improving recruiting processes
* Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency using the Microsoft Suite
Preferred Skills and Competencies
* Experience implementing and scaling applicant tracking systems
* Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
* Excited about working in a high-tech environment and being a recruiting partner to technical experts
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
VIEW JOBS11/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-01T00:00Overview
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Retail Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry's smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Retail Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. The Senior Recruiter acts as a brand ambassador for their client and partners with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. The Senior Recruiter is expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. They will act as a mentor to Recruiters as well as other team members. They demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with their search techniques.
* Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
* Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
* Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
* Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
* Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
* Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
* Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
* Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
* Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
* Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
* Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
* Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
* Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
* Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
* Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
* Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
* Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
* Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
* Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
* Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
* Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
* Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
* Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
* Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
* Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
* Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
* Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
* Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
* Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
* Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
* Bachelor's degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
* Minimum of five or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
* Previous retail recruitment is required.
* Previous high volume recruitment experience is required.
* Luxury brand recruitment experienec is preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Must sit partially onsite at the clients' location in the Torrance,CA area.
* Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
* Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
* Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
* Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Senior Technical Recruiter
Why not recruit for a company where your candidates really want to work? Boingo has been named among the Best Places to Work in LA by the LA Business Journal for four years in a row! We've also been named one of those swanky office spaces you won't mind coming to work in every day. Come do our Technical Recruiting! Bring your strong technical sourcing skills and your experience working as a real business partner, helping to build amazing teams. You'll hire for our field Wi-Fi and DAS Network teams, Engineering, as well as all corporate departments; Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Accounting, etc. Any telecom, or Wi-Fi recruiting is a plus, a willingness to learn it & do it is a must. To thrive in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create fantastic sourcing pitches, research, network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest.
We'll provide you with the latest sourcing tools. You'll work with our hiring managers develop creative sourcing strategies, and Boingo will give you the resources to get it all done. While the talent market is competitive, Boingo has what it takes to attract and close top talent: Interesting projects, people who care about what they're doing, a beautiful work environment, with amazing panoramic views of LA and the Pacific Ocean. We take great care of our employees with Boingo's "Red Carpet" employee perks, like stock grants, bonus potential, yoga, lots of snacks, help paying for a gym membership, etc.
What does the job entail?
* Work with managers to clarify the role, and build a recruiting and screening plan, you have the experience to drive results.
* Sourcing candidates using every tool in your possession from cold calling, networking, job postings, employee referrals, LinkedIn connections, local events, etc. to identify a diverse slate of candidates
* Develop process metrics, and track them to identify opportunities for improvement.
* Provide regular updates to hiring managers and human resources regarding progress.
* Assess candidates for qualifications, including Boingo success factors. Help hiring managers to build an effective screening / interview process.
* Influence leaders at all levels when making hiring and offer recommendations.
* Participate in talent networking events to effectively enhance Boingo's Talent Brand.
* Update your progress with candidates in our ATS
Do you have what it takes?
* Minimum 4 years of recruiting experience, at least one in technical recruiting.
* Demonstrated success with technical recruiting; especially Software & Network Engineering.
* Track record of building effective, productive business relationships; more than an order taker, you consult with managers and teams about how to build the best bench of talent for Boingo.
* Experience tracking and reporting on recruitment metrics, and making process improvements, as indicated by the numbers
* Experience organizing corporate events in support of recruitment goals
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, including salary negotiations and presentations to small groups.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative. You can check out some of the awards we've won here. #humblebrag. But there's no doubt the "secret sauce" to Boingo's success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There's also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It's no wonder we've been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.