Senior Salesforce Administrator
Plano , TX 75074
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This probably isnt the first job description youve read today. Maybe this is one of over 100 you reviewed this week. So, before we go any further, we want to stop and say thank you for considering this role. The rest of this post will be our pitch to you. We know you have options and wed like you to consider adding us to that list.
The world is full of strained relationships. Perhaps no place is greater evidence of this than the workplace. The cliche of conflict between manager and employee is age-old and were tired of it. Were so tired of it, that were out to change it.
Leadr is a new kind of people development software, and while that may sound like business jargon, I promise you that this is not your typical B2B software company. At our core, we are helping organizations develop their people by turning managers into coaches and giving employees a voice. We believe todays employees expect more than just a title and a salary they seek opportunities to learn, grow, be challenged, and be valued for the ideas they bring to the table. Unfortunately, most organizations lack the tools and structure needed to create a culture to support these expectations across every team and every manager. If this mission matters to you, keep reading.
Why Youll Be Motivated To Apply
- You are a self-starter, excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup and want to take ownership in building a strong and healthy culture.
- At this stage in your career you want to be asked to solve problems, rather than be told what to do.
- Youre excited by our mission and energized by the fact that your role is integral to our success.
- Leadr is an early stage startup and with that comes amazing growth opportunities. You may have worked at large bureaucratic companies or small companies that arent really growing. Leadr is neither of those things. You are going to stretch so much youll wish you were made out of nylon.
- Leadr is doing something radical and exciting. You noticed that when you checked out our website.
- Leadr is a solid financial position and we are expanding rapidly
- Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce to drive the design and development for our top-of-funnel motions: High-Velocity Selling & Prospecting, Marketing Automation, Lead routing and design in support of a healthy Sales & Marketing Pipeline.
- The ability to liaise with cross-functional teams to effectively leverage Salesforce configuration and its technical/functional capabilities to craft the optimal solutions to business problems identified by Senior Leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Full cycle administration, including training documentation using industry best practices within Salesforce.
- Document and design scope requirements via wireframes and process maps to effectively communicate highly complex and technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle including functional & risk analysis, developing technical requirements, prototyping, testing, deployment, and support.
- Contribute to the Salesforce product roadmap, in conjunction with Operational and Senior Leadership, through project scoping and on time delivery of projects to stakeholders
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, data management, data security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, permission sets, reports and dashboards, and customized applications
- Develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide ongoing technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues, technical debt and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Understand and effectively utilize sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management to keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Continue to improve personal knowledge base of SFDc through completion of Trailheads, study of industry solutions and best practices
You will crush this role if...
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Experience at a high-growth B2B SaaS company required, ideally with a high-capacity ABM sales strategy as well as a high-volume of inbound leads
- Experience navigating a complex revenue model with multiple revenue streams
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional written and verbal communications skills across varying levels of stakeholders.
- Mastery of Salesforce.com, including Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements along with corresponding third-party AppExchange packages.
- Strong project management skills desired.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must.
- Experience with change management best practices including establishing framework, processes, and procedures for the use of change sets and sandboxes to ensure quality work.
- Solid understanding of workflow and data relationships.
- Knowledge of Data Management and schema design using Data Loader and SOQL to both manage and access data.
- Knowledge of Users, sharing, and permissions management utilizing profiles, permission sets, and public groups.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs on how to integrate with 3rd party tools.
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases.
- Knowledgeable in the following tools or equivalent: HubSpot, Zuora, CPQ, Docusign, Asana, Jira, Outreach.io, Chargebee, Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, etc.
- Development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services.
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator are required. Marketing Cloud (or 2+ years experience with Marketing Automation software like Marketo/Hubspot/etc.) required. CPQ Specialist (or 2+ years experience with a CPQ alternative) required. Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant are preferred.
- You have a passion for developing leaders, to help organizations achieve their mission.
- You have a willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You have a collaborative mentality by prioritizing we and not focusing on me
- You have a passion for our mission (developing people), and cant wait to have a positive impact on our team and our customers.
We are pleased to offer market-rate salary, bonuses, and benefits. We offer PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick, etc. We are committed to developing you as a leader and providing career growth throughout your employment with us.
We promise to care for you as a person, and have meaningful conversations with you so you have the clarity and support you need to do your best work.
The role is located in Plano, TX.