Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Sr.
Sales Director to join our team.The Senior Sales Director is responsible for making a measurable impact by managing a specific sales team in achievement of Company goals. This position is also responsible for managing accounts, associate relationships, and providing direct support to the account teams.
Essential Job Functions:
1.Execute planned sales activities on a target list of high potential new and existing customers.
2.Execute renewal and upgrade activities according to Company standards.
3.Develop and implement account plans that document specific sales strategies and tactics.
4.Build and sustain customer relationships at multiple levels.
5.Identify specific opportunities for customer upgrade within a target list of existing customers.
6.Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
7.Develop, in concert with customers, options for addressing those specific needs.
8.Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to customers.
9.Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
10. Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner using the CRM system and other tools.
11. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
12. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
13. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
14. Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
15. Interview, hire, and counsel direct report employees. Allocate activities to production team. Ensure that responsibilities and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.