Senior Research Engineer - Video Summarization
Oppo US Research Center
Palo Alto , CA 94301
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Senior Research Engineer at InnoPeak Technology, you will be working on developing video understanding algorithms for mobile/cloud edges.
- Develop computer vision and deep learning algorithms for video understanding on mobile/embedded devices, especially video summarization, event detection, and related topics.
- Communicate the product needs with cross-functional team, optimize the algorithm accordingly
- Partner with software engineering experts to build shipping industrial strength codes
- PhD/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Superb computer vision and deep learning skills with adequate hands-on experience
- Strong background in deep learning algorithms and their optimizations
- Solid knowledge in traditional computer vision machine learning algorithms
- Strong mathematical foundation in machine learning and deep learning
- Familiarity with common deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNet
- Phenomenal programming and debugging skills in Python, C++ and Java
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, collaborate and communicate effectively
- Experience in deploying traditional and/or deep learning algorithms on mobile platforms
- Publication in top-tier conference such as CVPR/ECCV/ICCV/NeurIPS/ICML/AAAI etc.
- Familiarity with Reinforcement Learning
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese