Senior React Engineer
Healthcare Finance Direct
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the pioneers of pay-over-time payment plans in healthcare! Weve taken a huge challenge and made it into our mission: We believe people deserve to get the treatment they need which we achieve by offering payment plans that allow practices to accept more patients.
We have found new ways to look at financing and to realize our goals we need individuals who can find new ways to look at technology. To that end, we are growing our team of smart, creative, and passionate optimists - the kind of people who see opportunity where others see obstacles.If you are looking for a transparent, joyful, curious, collaborative, and focused workplace then read on.
We are transforming the experience our users have when interacting with us and our software, and we are looking for a seasoned React engineer to help us achieve that goal.As a senior member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in the next generation of our product utilizing micro-services, modern front-end (React), and AWS. This is an opportunity to play a role in re-architecting a high-volume transactional product to work at 100x scale while applying the best practices in security and quality. This is a great chance to flex your engineering muscles and demonstrate how much you can contribute when given the opportunity.
What Youll Do
- Architect and build a consumer grade, mobile friendly React UX that utilizes microservices and REST APIs capable of handling high volume traffic.
- Implement well structured, unit tested, clean, and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with the Products group to understand user and business needs, and work on execution plans.
- Work with your team and engineering management to play an instrumental part in building our next generation UX to enable our rapidly growing business.
- Make others better through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related category, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of software development experience including 2 in a senior role utilizing React.
- Expert level React experience, including targeting mobile devices.
- Experience implementing best security practices regarding PCI and PII data.
- Experience unit testing and logging React applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Finance or healthcare experience.
- Experience with high transaction enterprise SaaS systems.
- C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core experience.
- Webforms experience.
- AWS experience.
- Mobile development.
- Kubernetes and Docker.
- Asynchronous and fault-tolerant programming practices using modern MQ technologies.
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac, etc.