Senior Quality Inspector
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 8 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Senior Quality Source Inspector
Contract (1 year)
Frequency: 1-2 days a week
Location: Seattle area
SQA Services is looking for a part time Quality Source Inspector to add to our team in the Seattle area to do source inspection 1-2 days a week. This job features travel reimbursement. Source Inspection is defined as the visual, physical and dimensional inspection of machined and composite parts, both inprocess and final.Qualifications:
- 4 years of hands-on inspection experience of precision machined parts.
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints (GD&T) and all applicable drawings.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with various inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, etc.)
- Willingness to commute to suppliers within a 50 mile radius of Seattle
- Dimensional Inspection experience of precision machined parts or similar products.
- The Inspector must have strong communication and technology skills.
- Expertise with CMM and Romer/Faro Arm a plus
SQA Services is a leading Supply Chain and Quality Assurance consulting firm specializing in the management of Supplier Audit, Quality Engineering, and Inspection programs in the Aerospace/Defense, Medical Device, Automotive, and Pharmaceutical manufacturing industries. Clients leverage our network of quality professionals in more than 50 countries as an extension of their own supplier quality teams.