Senior Project Manager
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 1 week ago
What will I be doing?
- From our headquarters in Bellevue, WA, work within our services teams to lead multiple customer engagements and projects to drive adoption and usage for Zenoti system features, integrations and solutions with existing strategic customers
- Ensure engagements and projects are well defined and planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality and predictability.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Product Specialists to drive solutions, proposals, SOW etc during pre-sale to position value proposition(s) for engagements with customers.
- Manage and maintain project engagement information including requirements definition, scope, solutions, costs estimates, schedules, metrics, status reporting and other artifacts such as SOW etc created in collaboration with the project team.
- Manage customer expectations and relationships throughout the engagement lifecycle in collaboration with CSM and others for scope and objectives aligned with customers via review sessions etc.
- Manage and track solution delivery to completion with planned tasks, risks, issues and unknowns with defined resolution plans
- Manage internal and external cross team dependencies and coordinate across teams on initiatives and blocking issues while appropriately escalating issues requiring attention with product, support and other teams.
- Help with Services group resource allocation, delegation and assignments
- Drive information sharing, and capturing and disseminating best practices across the Services Team to define and enhance Project Management (PM) handbook.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flows, solutions sales process and industry news and market dynamics.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow organizational processes to ensure successful adoption and usage of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills especially in the areas of teamwork, stakeholder management, and ability to influence; ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start up environment
- Ability to understand customer scenarios and entire system solutions to deliver on customer solution projects and engagements with team members to meet customer expectations.
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Office and Google apps, Jira, Basecamp, Smartsheet
- Good understanding of Agile project management methodologies.
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Proven track record of delivering on-time and in-scope project completion
- Experience in implementing cloud SaaS solutions and/or working in IT projects a plus
- Experience in software development a plus
- Experience in the beauty, wellness, spa, salon or fitness industry a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of project management experience, with at least 4 years of technical project management, leading complex projects with integrations to external client systems involving technical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing multiple external customer projects is required.
- Extremely well -organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar project management certification is a plus
- Ability to travel on short notice up to 20%
Note: this position will be remote to start, but long-term will operate from the Zenoti office in Bellevue, Washington.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloittes Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved "unicorn" status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the worlds leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.