Senior Project Manager - Municipal Water Wastewater
AEC Talent Acquisition Consultants, LLC
Franklin , TN 37064
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Water and Wastewater Engineering Senior Project Manager, you'll help with expanding the water and wastewater services practice serving clients in the municipal and manufacturing markets for middle Tennessee.
This position will manage projects involving municipal water and wastewater systems specifically dealing with water treatment plants, pumping stations, water storage tanks, biological and physical/chemical wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, sewer interceptors, and collection systems. Youll be responsible for managing and directing active projects with current and future clients, directing and mentoring junior staff to educate them on design parameters, plant layout, project integration, and regulatory criteria. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, state government officials and regulators, youll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to completion You will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and participate at networking and client development.
- B.S. in Chemical, Environmental or Civil Engineering with P.E. certification;
- 10+ years of experience in water and wastewater treatment projects;
- Detailed engineering design;
- Provide technical assistance for water or wastewater treatment, hydraulics, and costing to assist clients
- Advise Municipal clients with funding choices and opportunities and assist in filing loan and grant funding applications
- Interpreting treatability studies and developing preliminary and final project engineering designs;
- Preparing Process & Instrumentation Diagrams;
- Authoring Engineering Design Reports and Permit Applications;
- Developing efficient plant layout and directing CADD, civil, architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural professionals to provide equipment selection and prepare construction plans and project specifications;
- Experienced in permitting and project approval requirements;
- Mechanical, electrical, building systems, control, and instrumentation knowledge;
- Experience leading teams and staff;
- Preparing operations and training manuals;
- Construction/Commissioning phase services and routine facility operations;
- Client development and management experience is a plus;
- Experience with an Engineering firm, wastewater treatment equipment, or treatment plant operation experience.
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to develop and mentor staff;
- Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering/Utility deliverables;
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
- Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business.