Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Project Manager
Hemm's Glass Shop
Piqua , OH 45356
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Project Manager is responsible for accurate and competitive bidding of projects to drive profitable contracts as well as the successful planning, execution and administrative and financial oversight of assigned projects.
- Providing an extraordinary service experience that dazzles our customers and results in continued and new business.
- Working collaboratively with suppliers to develop mutually beneficial partnerships so that the organization can effectively meet our customer requirements for quality, delivery and timeliness.
- Owning the daily execution of back office operations and proactively managing administrative tasks that allow the business to run efficiently and productively while maintaining high levels of accuracy.
IDEAL CANDIDATES EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years construction experience, glazing focused or any degree in estimating or project management preferred.
- Reasoning and Development: Ability to consider complex problems and situations from multiple perspectives to choose the most appropriate course of action and /or solution. Ability to identify existing knowledge gaps to proactively gain necessary information, skills and insights to effectively serve as a technical resource and expert within their field. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Mathematical Development: High school math required. College-level math preferred.
- Language Development: N/A
- Licensures and
Certifications: OSHA30 preferred.
High school diploma required. Bachelors degree in construction management or engineering preferred.
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.