Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Project Manager (C2h)
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Since 2001Hansell Tierneyhas been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBE),Hansell Tierneywas created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a contract to hire search for aSenior Project Manager.
Duration: 6 month C2H
Location: Downtown Seattle/some travel
Our client is seeking a contract to hire Senior Project Manager to cultivate strong client relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions. Senior PMs manage and deliver high-quality, complex digital projects and campaigns. They ensure the project team meets and exceeds the objectives of each project both on-time and on-budget.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Predict and manage cost and schedule overruns; estimate the impact as it relates to resource allocation, budget and timeline
- Establishing solid working relationships with clients
- 7+ years project management, must have experience in the digital agency space,
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of running successful projects
- Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects at any given time and able to delegate appropriate tasks to others
- Comfort with financial and resourcing deliverables (including but not limited to resource forecasting, invoicing, developing statements of work, tracking actuals and financial reporting)