Senior Project Manager
24/7 Networks, Inc.
Englewood , CO 80112
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Provides mentoring and guidance to Project Coordinator(s) and/or Project Manager(s)
- Assuring all projects and project statuses are available and shared by the PM with staff and key stakeholders on a routine basis via weekly project status reports and other mechanisms as needed
- Performing profitability analyses on key projects to assure projects are being correctly estimated
- Serving as the main point of contact for clients on any project
- Identifying and driving the accurate completion of specific tasks, activities, milestones and resources required to successfully complete the project within agreed upon deadlines
- Determining the resources required to complete the project in a manner that provides an outstanding customer experience
- Developing, reviewing and/or updating project schedules to optimize resource allocation (e.g. utilizing the most appropriate staff for each project)
- Determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Managing the planning, implementation, and tracking of all assigned customer projects and project planning
Collaborating closely with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Operations, and any other key internal stakeholders to schedule, plan and allocate resources aiming for flawless execution of projects.
Assist with identifying and providing input on developing the necessary processes and routines required for a successful PMO which include:
- Identifying current processes and making recommendations for changes necessary to meet the overall objective identified above
- Clarify and understand the scope of the project with the Account Manager and/or Engineering staff to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Adherence and utilization of the 5 phases of Project Management, which include: Initiation (Kick-off), Discovery, Design, Implementation, Close-Out execute on the following:
- Responsible for accurately tracking all projects and resources such that regularly scheduled resource allocation meetings are effective and can be used to gather feedback on scheduling/prioritizing current and upcoming projects
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and Engineering to identify and allocate staff resources with appropriate skill set for the specific projects
- Effectively schedules, tracks and reports all Engineering time associated with projects
- Provide input and identification of project and resource trends, potential risks and needs
Additional Project Management Activities:
- Assures documentation pertinent to each project is captured, tracked and reported
- Manages the progress of the project(s) and coordinates adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project. This may include communicating with key stakeholders when milestones are changed (change orders as needed)
- Assures project management dashboards are routinely updated and maintained as well as communicated to customers to assure consistent and regular communication is taking place with key stakeholders including the clients and internal 24/7 Networks staff on the progress of the project(s)
- Provide input and feedback on all Project Management activities to assist in development and enhancement of operational capability
Timely closing of projects
- Validates all tasks are completed and projects get closed in a timely manner.
- Manages and coordinate the communication to appropriate staff when project is closed to assure proper billing, invoicing, documentation, etc is completed
- Provide statistics of project specific details to leadership to assist in development and enhancement of operational functionality
- Perform profitability analysis on selected projects to assure estimate and quotes are aligned with the project outcomes
- Manage the documentation and communication of lessons learned to appropriate stakeholders typically the Leadership Team
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with Project Management, Allocating Resources, Managing staff
- Demonstrated customer service skills, customer focus abilities and the ability to understand 24/7 Networks customer needs.
- Demonstrated competence, including specialized knowledge, skills and abilities, obtained through education and/or experience in providing stellar customer services to customers
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications (Indicate preferred years of job experience, skills or abilities required for the job.)
- 4 years PM experience.
- ITIL background
- PMP Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
24/7 Networks strives to be an employer of choice.
The total compensation plan will be commensurate with experience. 24/7 Networks provides full benefits including group health and dental, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and a competitive salary along with a quarterly incentive plan.