ONLY USC AND GC HOLDERS WILL BECONSIDERED. Requirements:
B.S. in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
Rock bottom 5 years of post-college, industry experience, ideally looking for 8-10+ years
Must have experience managing projects (from conception through start-up) of $5MM-$10MM
MUST be out of an industrial or manufacturing setting that could be a variety of things (chemicals, pulp/paper, building materials, ceramics, semiconductors, steel, etc.) but if someone only has experience out of an EPC firm, that will not be acceptable
VIEW JOBS1/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-17T00:00Position Summary: The Engineering and Project Manager will manage a team of Engineers and assign workloads to complete required tasks. Assignments include, quote, design, development and documentation of hydraulic, pneumatic, controls, and remote monitoring systems to meet customer needs and expectations. Ensure engineering protocols, processes, and specification requirements are adhered to in correlation with the projected or committed timeline.
* Promote and support MFCP fluid power business as outlined in the attached Fluid Power Strategy and in correlation with engineering protocols and processes.
* Make suggestions and offer insight to the business development manager, as to the future needs of the engineering group.
* Ensure the engineering team gathers and communicates relevant data for specifically targeted remanufacturing, hydraulic / pneumatic / controls / remote monitoring systems, or services as required by our internal and external customer demands.
* Understand Voice of Customers (VOC) and propose robust solutions per individual need. Direct contact with customer, assist needs and providing solutions when needed.
* Manage the flow of opportunities, sent directly to engineering, to be put into P21 connect.
* Identify and encourage appropriate up-selling or cross-selling opportunities and communicate any such services to the customer they might not be aware of.
* Represents the best interests of MFCP to customers and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
* Participates in and assigns others to participate in both internal and external meetings to determine requirements and expectations of opportunities.
* Complete assigned projects in concurrence with timelines or deadlines.
* Proactively communicate progress on assigned projects and any potential problems or concerns which will prohibit meeting the timeline or deadline.
* Conduct or participate in consultative reviews or analysis both internally and externally.
* All external communications shall be documented on the appropriate forms as required by our document control practices.
* Coordinate all documentation in accordance with MFCP engineering common practice.
* Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure excellent customer service.
* Share ideas that help MFCP improve customer service, engineering systems, protocols and procedures.
* Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
* Adhere to Safety Guidelines.
* Perform your job responsibilities consistent with MFCP mission and vision statements and guiding values.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Relevant Engineering Degree and a minimum of five (5) years of fluid power experience.
* Fluid Power Certification preferred.
* Excellent written & oral communication and strong relationship building skills required.
* Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
* Strong computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 and SolidWorks a plus
* Must be a good listener with above average reasoning ability and make minimal mistakes.
* Must be a good learner whom can assimilate product knowledge and skills as they are presented.
* Must be able to understand and calculate gross profit/gross margin, add, subtract, multiply, and divide. The ability to calculate averages and other functions preferred
* Experience with industrial distribution preferred. Familiarity with industrial and hydraulic hose and fittings, especially Parker Hannifin a plus.
* Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and personalities.
* Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record, in accordance with company guidelines.
* Ability and willingness to travel when required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work environment includes a wide variety of situations including: manufacturing, machine shops, agricultural operations, and any other specific business operations of current or potential customers. The physical demands and work environment reflected are representative of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, Life Insurance and Paid holidays/vacation/sick time.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference checks.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law." This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
VIEW JOBS1/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-17T00:00We are seeking a <strong>Senior Environmental Specialist / Project Manager</strong> to serve as a Business Market Lead for our Denver area office.<br />
Are you looking to join a firm with strong roots and an exciting future? This is an opportunity to join a firm with proven success and progressive plans. <br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Exceptional Advancement Opportunities</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Rewarding career paths</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Generous PTO program</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Truly exceptional company culture</li>
We are seeking:
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">A degreed Environmental Professional with at least 5 years in a lead role at an engineering/consulting firm</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience working as a Client Manager</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Project/Team Management experience including budgets, projections, and all financial responsibility with a project/Client.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Business Development experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Technical Data review</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Creation and implementation of strategy for winning work, client satisfaction and reputation. </li>
</ul>Belding Partners, LLCDenverCO
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00JOB SUMMARY
The purpose of this position is to manage and lead a staff responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
Characteristics of responsible projects:
Value: Typically >$2 Million USD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
Leads project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
Demonstrates a knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results (business case, larger economic implications, business risk, etc).
Other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team). Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study. Minimum six years of related experience and/or training.
Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) required if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
CB Richard EllisDenverCO