ONLY USC AND GC HOLDERS WILL BECONSIDERED. Requirements:
B.S. in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
Rock bottom 5 years of post-college, industry experience, ideally looking for 8-10+ years
Must have experience managing projects (from conception through start-up) of $5MM-$10MM
MUST be out of an industrial or manufacturing setting that could be a variety of things (chemicals, pulp/paper, building materials, ceramics, semiconductors, steel, etc.) but if someone only has experience out of an EPC firm, that will not be acceptable
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Company Name: King Soopers Bakery Plant
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Direct, schedule and control all plant engineering/maintenance functions to obtain optimum efficiencies from the equipment, utilities and overall facilities. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide engineering guidance and leadership at the plant level
* Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports
* Lead the development and implementation of the plant/business unit 3 year capital plan including preparing capital appropriation requests, developing competitive equipment and service bids, releasing purchase order contracts, exercising effective project management, control project funds, facilitate training and achieve the project deliverables
* Recommend and or assist in equipment/processing system modifications and replacement
* Remain up-to-date on technology related to plant operations
* Develop, implement and control approved budgets
* Create and maintain the appropriate engineering records including equipment records and manuals, drawings and diagrams, inspection reports and legal records
* Drive the integrated maintenance process which includes the establishment and administration of an effective predictive/preventative maintenance program, work order procedures and optimized parts inventory
* Oversee the identification, selection, skills assessment, training, performance evaluation and development process for maintenance and engineering associates
* Lead energy management and efficiency initiatives, inclusive of plant, division and company goals
* Work closely with outside agencies such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure plant compliance with current regulations
* Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
* Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems
* Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field with relevant experience
* 5+ years of technical experience in the food industry
* Knowledge of Food Safety Principles, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), EPA and OSHA requirements
* Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
* Proven leadership skills
* Ability to foster positive working relationships with key stakeholders
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering
* 6+ years of experience in the food industry dealing with capital project development and management, preventative maintenance administration, maintenance workforce management, budget responsibility and federal regulations/requirements (pay level-10)
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Mountain; West
Keywords: Engineering, Management, Supervisor, Operations
Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 60 Yuma St || 80223 || King Soopers Bakery Plant || None || Management; Manufacturing; Operations || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || None
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00<strong>Senior Project Manager, Web and Mobile Mapping Software Delivery – Denver, CO USA</strong><br />
<strong>Ubisense </strong>is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support our Web and Mobile Mapping Software Delivery efforts for domestic and international enterprise customers. This role joins a dynamic team that enjoys working with complex applications and products that require software, GIS, engineering and problem-solving skills. Our flexible scheduling and outstanding benefits support success in a highly creative, innovative, and energetic company.<br />
As an integral part of the Ubisense geospatial project delivery team, the successful candidate will be a key leader on the team responsible for implementing Ubisense products to our customers in the Utility and Telecommunications markets. The candidate is expected to be capable of working independently, and also as a team member, and should have a working knowledge of software implementation methodologies.<br />
The key responsibilities include managing the following. The role requires the ability to travel as needed, approximately 10-25% of time, to customer sites.
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Planning and execution of technology and services delivery projects within the Ubisense Geospatial division, from proposal creation and contract definition through project completion and acceptance</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Problem solving skills, providing consulting to clients based on current operational processes and their fit with Ubisense products</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Administrative lead on all issues related to the management and execution of assigned projects</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Project delivery scope, schedule, and budget within an agreed project plan</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">New and ongoing customer relationships</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Customer retention and growth through proactive engagement</li>
<li align="left" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Project documentation</li>
<strong>Required skills</strong><br />
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic individuals with a strong technical, project management and consulting background in general software engineering skills related to the following.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent communication and writing skills</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proven risk management and conflict resolution skills</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and other project management tools</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience as Project and/or team manager responsible for project delivery and delivery of monthly status and financial reports</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with enterprise software deployment lifecycles</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent analytical and problem solving skills</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Minimum 10 years of technology and related industry experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">US citizenship or permanent residency required</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with Geospatial Information Systems or web mapping</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience of mobile application development (iOS, Android, Windows)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience within utility or telecoms industries</li>
Following the successful product introduction of a new generation enterprise web mapping application based upon Google and open source software, Ubisense is expanding the Project Delivery team in Denver and requires software engineers with experience of mobile and enterprise web application development to implement new product releases for our North American customer base.<br />
Ubisense is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with offices in the USA, Canada, France, Germany and Japan.<br />
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00The Project Architect will assist in the on-time, on-budget delivery of complex and high risk multi-million dollar projects within the Advanced Grid Intelligence & Security (AGIS) Initiative. The Project Architect will work on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Interfaces project.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Work with the project manager and project team to understand scope, project methodology, and the multi-vendor, multiple teams, complex organization of the project.
* Lead and develop and be responsible for high level design for the end to end solution. o Includes working with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Domain Leads and Solution Architects to design and then review the proposed architecture based on standards, patterns and emerging technologies.
* Develop a solid understanding of the functional and especially non-functional requirements and then validate the proposed design meets or exceeds those requirements.
* Develop the architectural deliverables and other artifacts to be used in downstream SDLC phases o Includes communicating architectural deliverables for technical governance reviews and respective technical delivery gates.
* Lead technical resources during the detailed design and development phase; and support during testing
* Lead the team from design to solution deployment • Coordinates technical aspects of deployment: including hardware and software environments, networking, security configuration, integration connectivity, monitoring, certification, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Required experience as a senior project or solution architect for a large integration project across a complex environment.
* Utility industry experience preferred. o experience in Integration and Middleware Technologies
o Experience in design and development of integrations architecture in one or more of the following domains:
* Enterprise Service Bus (TIBCO BW, IBM Websphere, or Oracle Weblogic)
* API Management (CA API Gateway, IBM Datapower) using Rest based integration patterns
* Message Queues (IBM MQs, JMS)
* Informatica Real Time Services Integration
* SaaS based integration patterns for Cloud & Hybrid integrations
o Experience and subject matter expertise in:
* Services Oriented Architecture methodologies
* Application Servers (IBM WAS, Oracle Weblogic, or Redhat)
* Technical Architecture
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
CGI Group Inc.DenverCO