Senior Project Engineer - Transportation
MNS Engineers, Inc.
San Jose , CA 95101
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Consider your career growth potential with our expanding company! As a Senior Project Engineer, you'll be expected to manage design projects profitably and deliver an excellent work product while mentoring other team members in this special work environment.
Apply your technical skills, project delivery excellence, and leadership abilities to an array of planning and design projects for public transportation projects (roads, roundabouts, street scapes and similar) and their related infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply and oversee team application of accepted engineering practices and techniques for roadway/highway design, traffic engineering, storm-water, and utility designs
- Develop design plans, technical specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Oversee approach, development, and delivery of engineering reports and studies for our transportation projects
- Oversee (and participate as needed) detailed design efforts for a wide array of transportation and related projects
- Manage field investigations and data processing to obtain data necessary for analysis and design work
- Ensure quality assurance for project elements such as preparation of permit applications, CADD work, and other related tasks
- Effectively present information at project interviews, meetings, and public hearings
- Interact effectively with the general public, officials and contractors
- Prepare scopes, budgets, and schedules and monitors same
- Independently evaluate, select and adapt standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Assign tasks to and coordinate with engineering, technical and administrative staff in a team environment
- Assist with proposals to provide professional services
- Other duties as assigned
- 10 years industry experience
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- CA PE license
Competitive benefits package. Please contact Priscilla Figueroa at (805)-456-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org