KLM Careers Littleton , CO 80121
Posted 2 weeks ago
Senior Project Engineer - Littleton
Scottsboro, AL 35769 preferred
Littleton, CO 80121
Up to 50% travel, will have opportunity to work from home occasionally but need to be in the plant.
Must be a US Citizen or Green card holder.
Are you an engineer with a background in Project Management? If you answered yes and you have a passion for full life cycle project management, you strive for successful implementation of projects, working with teams across the organization excites you and you strive for continuous improvement, let us know by applying today!
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing/supporting execution, from start to finish, of a broad range of industrial manufacturing capital projects. You will develop various capital project documentation including scope documents, engineering calculations and designs, specifications, drawings, cost estimates, schedules, project justifications, technical reviews and training documents for Johns Manville manufacturing facilities in North America. In addition, you will work within a cross-functional, global engineering team to achieve corporate, division, and departmental objectives in a collaborative environment. As the Senior Project Engineer, you will also provide direction and mentoring to lower-level engineers.
Ideally this Project Engineer would be located in Scottsboro, AL but would consider someone based in our Littleton Technical Center (Denver)
Your Day to Day:
What You Bring to the Team:
Benefits The company offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. They sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. The company offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick and parental leave for eligible employees.
Additionally, they provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts; health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. Also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering
2. 5 years of Project Management experience
3. Must have managed Projects ranging from $1-10M?
4. 10 or more years of engineering experience in an industrial or manufacturing industry
5. Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international)
6. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project
7. Experience in fiberglass, glass, or roofing manufacturing industries - preferred
8. PMP Certification - preferred
9. SAP experience - preferred
10. Experience writing, reviewing, and negotiating technical specifications and contracts - preferred
11. Experience with PHA, HazOp design reviews - preferred
12. AutoCAD experience - preferred
13. Experience with continuous process improvement (Lean) in an industrial / manufacturing environment - preferred
14. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.