Senior Product Manager
Nashville , TN 37201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are in search of a Senior Product Manager to be based either in Nashville, TN or fully remote (1 week per quarter in Nashville) who will report to the SVP of Product and be responsible for managing home health product lines throughout the product life cycle. We are a small organization, with less than 40 employees, but are poised to grow rapidly over the next 24 months. This is a significant opportunity to drive value within an institutionally-backed technology company that is at a meaningful inflection point in its growth trajectory. This is a fast-paced position within a fast-paced organization so the ability to come in and hit the ground running is critical for success in the role.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of product lines throughout the product life cycle, including development, refinement, marketing and communications, and performance characteristics
- Organization of the systems, message refinement, and processes for marketing and product management to align with strategic objectives
- Translation of customer needs and problems into product conceptualization, development and design objectives
- Cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders and teammates
- Ensuring customer focus and that the voice of the customer is reflected in the product development process
- Healthcare knowledge including deep understanding of industry dynamics, market trends, competitive landscape and provider needs
- Expertise establishing and monitoring product management processes in complex situations across multiple solutions
- Ability to work with customers and internal subject matter experts to articulate solution design and service offerings along with the associated value proposition
- Experience directing cross-functional teams within an Agile framework
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with ability to communicate a compelling solution vision (including market, technical and commercial analyses) to product team and executive leadership
- Healthcare SaaS and product commercialization experience (home healthcare product experience is a plus)
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of experience (Masters degree in business, healthcare or marketing is preferred)
Medalogix has a fantastic company culture and provides industry competitive compensation packages including equity, 401K program plus company match, generous paid time off and healthcare benefits.
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.