Senior Product Manager
Atlanta , GA 30301
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BlueChip Financial (BCF) is looking for a well-qualified Senior Product Manager to lead our next-generation software platform and other new and exciting greenfield projects. You will help to build and provide leadership for a team of over fifteen engineers and data scientists, and you will identify scenarios that can be brought onto the new platform.
In this role, you will:
- Set the vision, strategy and product roadmap for a distributed team of developers and data scientists.
- Provide intellectual leadership on the design of the platform and set detailed objectives.
- Prioritize and ship quality experiences that add customer value and deliver business results.
- Originate, collect, and synthesize product ideas from customers, internal and external.
- Deliver the best solutions to customer and business problems using an agile approach.
- Partner with engineering to define scope, requirements, and timeline for deliverables.
- Work collaboratively within your product, design, and broader BCF team to define and execute the plan.
- Communicate customer needs, problems, and feedback throughout the organization.
- Develop metrics, systems, and processes to measure outcomes and iterate until goals are met.
- Work with stakeholders to remove blocking items, ensuring deadlines are met.
- 5+ years of product management experience, shipping products that drove business-level success.
- Possess the right traits: smart and forward-thinking; structured but creative; conceptual and empirical; owner and influencer; tremendous ability to synthesize information; entrepreneurial with business acumen; intuition for users and organizations; thrive with ambiguity.
- Strong technical understanding and interest, spanning both data science and engineering.
- Expert ability to communicate and influence across the BCF team. Develop strong relationships and apply good judgement.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA, Roadmunk (or similar roadmap software).
- Solid project management skills.
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis.
- Understanding of financial and loan servicing concepts such as loan origination, underwriting, etc.
- Banking industry and / or B2C lending experience.
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations is a plus (FCRA, ECOA, etc.).
Location and Travel
BCF is headquartered in Belcourt, North Dakota with a satellite office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This position can be located at either office, although travel to both offices will be required. Under normal (post-pandemic) circumstances, travel will also be required to attend industry conferences and may also be required for vendor management, both of which may vary at times. Total travel should flex between 10% and 30% per month.
- The opportunity to help bring much-needed income and economic development to the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K, internet and cell phone line and data reimbursement and four weeks of PTO
- Company sponsored travel to conferences for professional development and training opportunities
About the Company
BlueChip Financial (d/b/a Spotloan.com) is a leading online direct lender founded in 2012 that utilizes advanced underwriting technology to provide short-term loans to Americans in need. BCF is wholly owned and operated by the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota, a Federally-recognized Native American Tribe (the Tribe).
BlueChip Financial is an integral part of the Tribes economic development efforts, and it is an essential provider of employment opportunities on the Tribes reservation. Employment decisions at BCF are based on qualifications, ability, and merit. When qualifications are equal, candidates who are enrolled members of the Tribe will receive preference. After considering this preference, it is BCFs policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.