Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in Great Places to Work in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
The Rokt engineering team builds best-in-class ecommerce technology that provides personalized and relevant experiences for customers globally and empowers marketers with sophisticated, AI-driven tooling to better understand consumers. Our bespoke platform handles millions of transactions per day and considers billions of data points which give engineers the opportunity to build technology at scale, collaborate across teams and gain exposure to a wide range of technology. We are expanding rapidly in our major R&D centers in NYC and Sydney. We are passionate about using intelligent systems to improve the transaction moment for retailers everywhere. Come join us and build the future!
Rokt is hiring a Senior Product Analyst to join our Analytics team. We are a data driven company, and data is at the heart of all of our decision making. We are looking for someone who will help the business innovate and grow through comprehensive and actionable data driven insights. As a Senior Product Analyst, you will play a key role in helping Product teams enhance the value they create for our partners and advertisers through deep-dive analyses, provide recommendations on improving products and features, build models and data products that can be actioned on by various teams, and influence teams with your analyses, models and recommendations. You will be expected to leverage your business acumen, analytical skill, product sense, and communication to drive a variety of impactful initiatives across Product teams that you are embedded into. You will also be expected to own and develop new metrics, measurement frameworks, track performance, define success for various features and investigate changes in their KPIs. An ideal candidate will develop data products that scale, produce accurate and statistically robust analyses, and communicate in a way that makes analyses and models easy to interpret by Product, Engineering, and GTM teams.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams through analyses, reporting, modeling, and generate valuable insights to aid in decision making
- Conduct quantiatative analyses on partner, advertiser, and customer behavior to help Product Managers and Engineering refine their product strategy
- Provide product managers and engineering teams with recommendations that help them achieve business outcomes through by unearthing actionable insights across our product suite
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to baseline and monitor Product usage and company-wide metrics
- Define measurement frameworks and analyze key metrics and to inform decision-making and measure success
- Offer thought partnership to stakeholders by deconstructing problem statements into quantitative hypotheses and proposing associated analyses
- Collaborate with the product team to set SMART goals for the organization and implement methods to track progress
- Understand the drivers that impact our north star metric, and propose A/B testing roadmaps to influence various Product teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics or an equivalent quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in Analytics or Data Science
- Deep SQL skills and proficiency in working with big data and ETL management
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, and comfortable with breaking down ambiguous problems into quantitative solutions
- Passion for extracting actionable insights that move the business forward
- Good business acumen and communication skills
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Team player who positively contributes to the culture of the Analytics team and Rokt
- Masters degree or higher in Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, or an equivalent quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in Product Analytics
- 2+ years of experience analyzing ecommerce data
- Familiar with data mining and data engineering
- Python/R experience strongly preferred
- Experience communicating results and business impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership
- Experience with statistical analyses and familiarity with basic machine learning
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Roktstars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, Level Up investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Roktspeed- Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Roktstar Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC office is dog-friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Roktstars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities- New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, Tokyo.
- Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid workplace. We currently work 3 days a week in office, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds (please note: this is subject to change based on the needs of the business and some support roles still require a full-time presence). One week per quarter, you also have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Salary Range: $142,500- 165,000 plus equity