Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Predictive Analyst
Coral Springs , FL 33065
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were experts in the working capital needs of small businesses. Through our technology-enabled financing platform provides up to $500,000 in small business loans and merchant cash advances to businesses in all 50 states and Canada, and through our affiliate, Boost Capital, in the United Kingdom.
Weve delivered more than $1.75 billion in total financing to small- and mid-sized businesses across more than 400 industries, helping entrepreneurs like you to access working capital for any business need. A direct funding source and industry leader since 2002, we have years of experience and firm financial backing from institutional and bank partners, which has helped to solidify our position as the preferred funding source for small businesses. We're proud of our track record of success in supporting the dreams of thousands of businesses many of whom are repeat customers, resulting in a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.The Opportunity
BFS has emerged as a leader in its field and offers an incredible work environment that is results-driven and positive. BFS seeks an individual who has experience as a Modeling analyst or Data Scientist who is seeking an opportunity to leverage his/her credit modeling, complex problem solving, and advanced analytical skills to benefit a growing organization. Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the Senior PA will develop predictive models, strategies and analyses to support BFS mission to be the premier funder to small businesses.
The Senior PA will:
Credentials, Skills and Qualities
- Develop predictive credit risk models to improve loan decisioning, pricing and line assignment, including using machine learning methodologies
- Design of experiments to test and learn, and advance risk decisioning
- Develop credit risk and pricing strategies to improve portfolio performance, and portfolio yield
- Develop loss forecasting and stress-testing models to forecast portfolio losses and losses under stress to inform allowance for loan and lease losses
- Support marketing initiatives with customer profiling, customer lifetime value analysis and response modeling
- Identify, prioritize, and lead execution initiatives to mature data assets and risk infrastructure.
- Assist with mentoring and developing junior analysts
- Support product development with analysis and business case development
Compensation and Salary
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science. An advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related quantitative discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Modeling Analyst or Data Scientist, leveraging predictive analytics and BI tools
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in data analysis and problem solving with Big Data and Predictive Analytics; experience with text analytics and access methods for semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Superior communication and implementation skills; ability to negotiate internally and externally to achieve important corporate goals.
- Strong programming experience in R, Python or similar software and with retrieving data from large data environments
- Experience with relational databases and data access methods, especially SQL.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership skills; ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand the business and access and interpret data to respond accurately to complex questions that require timely answers.
Competitive base, plus bonus potential and full benefits.Application Process
Direct your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
with a letter or interest and recent writing sample.