EmployBridge has a client in the Sun Valley, CA area that is looking for a highly skilled Principle Power Supply Engineer. If you are interested in a engineering role that will allow you to work closely with clients to create innovative design solutions. You'll be working with a growing company within the Aerospace Industry. This position will allow you to demonstrated record and proficiency in leading a power electronic design and development effort from concept through qualification and production. Experience required
5+ years DC-DC converter, AC-DC PFC, DC-AC inverter, and Transformer practical design experience for Military and Aerospace applications
Design for manufacturability
Effective test procedures
Familiar with design, development and manufacture of power converters and inverters.
Switch mode power supply design utilizing various electrical topologies
Analog and Digital Circuit Design
Test Procedures Documentation
Production Planning and optimization
Continuous Improvement Activities in Manufacturing
VIEW JOBS11/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-13T00:00Develops and manages relationships with business banking clients in the assigned business segment and/or geographic areas. Actively engages in the sales process of the assigned Region to ensure the attainment of Regional and individual goals and objectives, while ensuring CNB credit quality and risk management guidelines are maintained. Presents a variety of product solutions to client needs. Provides responsive quality service. Approves transactions within delegated authority. Manages overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk and is responsible for profitable growth of the portfolio assigned. This may be accomplished through active calling efforts and referrals from existing customers and line colleagues from Core Banking and other divisions, and by providing the CNB exemplary level of service, identifying and promoting solutions to customer needs, and maintaining an active calling program. Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex business banking relationships. Responsible for portfolio growth including loans, deposits, and fee income. Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business. May possess excellent corporate finance knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio. Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
* *A minimum of 10 years of banking experience required.
* *A minimum of 8 years of commercial lending experience within the segment required.
* *A minimum of 5 years of credit experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities.
* Excellent understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
* Excellent knowledge of commercial credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
* Excellent credit analysis and accounting skills.
* Has the ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercises appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
* Ability to build positive relationships both within the Core Banking Division and throughout the bank and capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
* Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
* Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity EmplCity National CorporationSun ValleyCA
VIEW JOBS11/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-20T00:00Looking for someone who has the following experience.
Full Accounting Close process and Financial Statement Preparation.
Prepare standard and ad-hoc financial reports and operational analyses.
Ensure processes and financial transactions meet established accounting standards and internal controls.
Preference to those candidates that have experience with SOX Controls
Ability to communicate and effectively work with all levels of an organization.
Ability to work independently/Self-starter.
I. Job Summary
Applies moderately complex principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports, and coordinates the implementation of accounting control
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
* Prepares moderately complex journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit train support for the journal entries.
* Analyzes general ledger accounts for accuracy; analyzes accrual accounts to ensure proper accruals.
* Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares monthly combined financial statements and reports. Performs additional analysis for explanatory text required for reports and statement. Coordinates preparation of monthly financial package and reviews for accuracy.
* Participates in monthly financial meetings for discussion and review of monthly financial reports.
* Assists with the preparation of year-end closings. Prepares annual long-term and short-term financial statements in compliance with accounting guidelines and U.S. GAAP. Assists in the preparation of working papers for annual audit.
* Provides guidance to other Finance personnel for proper internal and external financial accounting procedures and their application.
* Assists with the preparation of annual budgets, updates, and strategic plans for assigned areas. Coordinates preparation of monthly combining entries to combine financial results.
* Prepares quarterly consolidation report for consolidation.
* Assists with the maintenance and application of internal controls.
* Prepares moderately complex financial reports in a timely and accurate manner; and completes individual analytical projects in a satisfactory manner given abstract project guidelines.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
* Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four years of relevant work experience.
* Experience: Three years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
* None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
* Intermediate accounting, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable knowledge may be required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Waste ManagementSun ValleyCA
VIEW JOBS11/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-19T00:00Position Summary
AutoZone's Full-Time Senior Retail Sales Associate drives sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Senior Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
* Provides WOW! Customer Service
* Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
* Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
* Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
* Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
* Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
* Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
* Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
* Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
* Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
* Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
* Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Autozone, Inc.Sun ValleyCA