Senior PKI Security Engineer- Contract
Tampa, FL 33614
12 Month Contract- NO C2C
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
The Cybersecurity Services domain protects the companies cybersecurity risks through world class security architecture, engineering and governance practices. Enterprise Certification Management Services (ECMS) team under Cybersecurity Services drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire company technology estate. The ECMS team partners with other company technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology across the company. The successful candidate is someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security standard methodologies.
1. Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 6 years of related experience strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud).
3. Experience with certification lifecycle management software such as Venafi, Keyfactor Command, AppViewX, etc.
4. Experience with IAM (Identify Access Management) some coding and scripting experience in Python or other language preferred.
5. Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security.
6. Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus including Agile concepts.
7. Design solution to automate certificate lifecycle
8. SSL certificate experience
9. Encryption experience
10. Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security.
11.Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus including Agile concepts.
12. Experience with Python. a plus
13. Venafi or Keyfactor Command or
AppViewX or any other software for certificate
management a plus