Senior Physician Sales Representative - Ny/Nj/Pa
Newark , NJ 07101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Provider Engagement Representative
This Sr. Physician Sales Representative is responsible for the full range of provider relations and engagement activities for Vatica Health. The Senior Provider Engagement Representative recruits and provides account management for healthcare Practices and their respective providers for Vaticas service offerings. These services include, but are not limited to, Enhanced Annual Wellness Visits and other clinical services. Functions include securing contracts with healthcare practices and providers, in the assigned geographic area and working closely with Vaticas local, and national operations and clinical teams to optimize the companys market presence. This individual also interfaces with the provider relationship personnel at Vaticas Health Plan clients.
- Ability to effectively engage practices, ranging from large health systems to local practices in assigned geographic regions.
- Engage physicians & administrators in group, face to face and telephone meetings.
- Support collaboration with health plan clients to analyze, design, and develop networks through ongoing evaluation of both current and potential network participants
- Recommend appropriate provider engagement tactics to improve performance in Vatica Healths programs.
- Supports, develops, and maintains service relationships with all participants (physicians and administrators) of a provider network.
- Analyze data related to practice/physician participation, to identify opportunities to increase number of participating physicians (in existing practices) and new practices participating in Vaticas programs
- Analyzes program performance (across entire portfolio) and works collaboratively with practices to develop strategies to improve performance.
- Assists with the development of program marketing materials, messages and sales campaigns as needed.
- Participates and learns in the process of understanding market trends, best practices, growth and development of their assigned territories in accordance with company goals.
- Act as preceptor in the onboarding and training of other Provider Network Representatives
- Leads provider engagement and support-related projects, as necessary
- Experience working in a health system or primary care practice 5+ Years
- Provider engagement and/or Sales Experience 5+ Years
- Proven ability to build, and maintain, strong relationships with group practices and providers
- Experience with sales/network development as it relates to interfacing with Payers, Practice Managers, and Primary Care Physicians
- Sales/Account Management experience in healthcare EMR, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Managed Care Services to independent healthcare providers
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM (Preferred)
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to completion
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external executive leadership
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations; requires minimal directions and solicits guidance when needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures
- Ability to travel up to 75% within territory
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!