Senior Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco , CA 94103
Posted 3 days ago
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California, United States Marketing
Pusher is based in London, UK and and is a developer tools company that makes realtime APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable interactive apps.
As one of the first people joining us in our new San Francisco office, we are looking for a strategic, results-oriented Senior Performance Marketing Manager to build, manage and implement our paid acquisition strategy for our products.
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, your mission is to lead this young team and manage the multi-million dollar yearly budget targeting developers; playing an impactful role on our revenue.
You will work in conjunction with the rest of the marketing department to create a website that converts and puts us at the forefront of the developer market.
What you will be doing
As a Senior person on the team, you will be in charge of starting and leading new initiatives generating new users and increasing revenue across all of our products.
- Grow customer acquisition, ROI and improve LTV/CAC for PPC ads, display ads, and any other paid media campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the other marketing teams to identify new audiences, channel opportunities and develop specific paid media objectives to support large initiatives like product launches.
- Ensure consistency across online ads to support our positioning, messaging and tone of voice.
- Monitor day-to-day results for all paid media programs. Make any necessary changes to campaigns in order to exceed monthly/quarterly goals.
- Constantly optimize ad spend to ensure a strong ROI, and achieve results within given budget.
- Manage 3rd party agency resources/relationships.
- Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign performance data and provide actionable insights that drive business results and growth opportunities.
- Create clear, executive-level reporting on a regular basis that provides clarity into the performance of online campaigns to the rest of the marketing team and commercial leadership.
- Think about new ways to test different campaigns and messaging and implement testing through paid media channels to continuously improve ROI and gain knowledge on what customers respond to.
- Build and improve new landing pages and associated creative to ensure quality and control bids.
Is this you?
You are Technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tools or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in CompSci. Or maybe you just code on the side.
You are Creative. You love solving problems in new ways. You dont just reuse the same playbook/framework/process everywhere; you adapt them and make them better over time.
You are Business Savvy. You have 4+ years in a Performance Marketing or similar role. Maybe you have an MBA or maybe you started your own business. Metrics, analysis and reporting is second nature to you. You used this to drive informed business decisions and explain your ideas to peers.
- 4+ years experience with SEM/SEO and Digital Marketing in B2B or B2D companies.
- Thorough understanding of top tier digital marketing practices both theoretical and practical
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for analyzing products, competitors, trends and market dynamics.
- Ability to dive into keyword analytics and come out with the best strategy to generate the most revenue possible.
- Knowledge and experience in developer ad behavior for SaaS or PaaS.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and managing cross functional stakeholders from Sales, Product & Engineering.
Bonus points if..
- You've worked within companies that have products that have targeted developers
- You can build an app that uses Pusher yourself
What you get:
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare (Full Medical, Dental and Vision cover)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.